Slow Down, Cowboy

"I am so happy you're finally back, Soph," Sam said, hugging me as tightly as she physically could (we had a bit of a barrier between us). I hugged her back and then helped her carry all her bags inside our house.

"Hello, Samantha," Andy waved.

"You! How dare you hug your ex-fiancé and let random women kiss your cheek! You better not have cheated on my best friend, Andrew, or I will kill you!" Sam started hitting my husband with her handbag.

"Hey, hey, hey! He didn't cheat on me!" I stepped between them.

"Then what are those pictures from July?" She asked, her arms crossed.

"He was taken by surprise," I said.

"And I told Anna to fuck off right after that photo was taken."

"Did you really party with them until morning?" Sam narrowed her eyes at him.

"No, I left before midnight. The rest of the band stayed there without me."

"Okay. I'm sorry about hitting you, but I didn't get to do it in July, so there was all this pent-up anger inside me... You know, just pregnancy hormones being pregnancy hormones. Oopsie," she shrugged.

"It's fine, Samantha. I understand. Would you like to sit down? You shouldn't overexert yourself like that," Andy told her. She nodded and waddled over to our couch. She made herself comfortable and asked me for a glass of strawberry juice, which I brought her right away. I didn't want her getting mad at me.

"How is Radke's tour going?" Andy asked.

"It's great. They've sold out every show. They're playing Vegas tonight, I think. Only four more weeks until he returns. I just hope I don't explode by then. I am not giving birth if he's not there with me."

"He's coming back two weeks before your due date, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but at the rate his child is growing, I don't know if it matters..." she sighed, absentmindedly petting her belly.

"Jesus!" Andy exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I saw something moving inside Samantha."

"That would be my child, Andrew," Sam told him.

"Oh, my bad," he shrugged, turning on the TV.

"Can we watch Friends?" I asked the other two.

"Sure. Baby Radke loves the show."

"Fine by me, babe," Andy agreed.

We stayed on our couch until dinner. We ordered Chinese food and ate it at the table. That was almost a first for Andy and I. After she was fed and content, Sam excused herself and went to bed.

Andy and I returned to our living room and continued watching the sitcom.

"What do you think of Chandler for a baby name?" I asked.

"For a boy? I already told you we're having a Bruce," Andy told me.

"What if we have two boys?" I asked.

"Hmm... I always thought that Axl was a good name. You know, like Axl Rose."

"I guess. I like Guns n' Roses anyway, so sure. Why not?"

"Chandler can be our third."

"Excuse me, but there is no way in hell that I am getting pregnant three times. Two is enough for me, thank you very much."

"Fine. Two it is," Andy smiled.

"We've been talking about having kids pretty often lately..." I noted.