With Love

Andy's POV

The final day of my tour finally arrived. In just 10 hours, I would be sleeping in my own bed, hugging my wife. It's only been two weeks, but it feels like two years have passed since I last saw her.

We arrived in LA at 3 in the afternoon. The tour bus took us straight to the concert hall. Today is special because it marks one year since I started dating Sophie. Which also means that it's Halloween, so the band would be wearing costumes. We've also asked fans to wear costumes tonight.

I was obviously going as Batman, sue me. The other guys also went as superheroes. So, Brian, the drummer went as Superman, Scott, the bass guitarist, went as Spiderman, and Jeordie, the lead guitarist, went as The Green Lantern. I have, honestly, always loved Halloween Shows. And no, I don't always go as Batman. One time, me, and the rest of my BVB guys went as Harry Potter characters. And one other time, we played our concert as The Kids Next Door because we all loved that cartoon as kids. Next on our agenda, are Powerpuff Girls. I know that there are only three of them, but at one point there was a fourth Powerpuff, and the fifth member could go as their dad, Professor Utonium. We could always do Scooby-Doo, as well as Lord of the Rings. You get the gist of it. We belong to many fandoms, the guys and I. That's why we get along so well. Among other reasons, obviously.

These guys are also alright, I guess. But I haven't known them for half of my life, so it just doesn't feel as right with them as it does with BVB.

I wonder what Sophie went to work as, today. Maybe a famous painter? I'll ask her when I get home.

We had to put on our costumes before the Meet and Greet, which started at 5. I smiled at all the fans that stood at my table. I took pictures and signed autographs. I complimented their costumes every time. There were about a dozen Batmans in line, waiting for my autograph. I high fived those especially, because their costumes were objectively the coolest.

I checked my watch for the time and saw that we would have to wrap it up, in order to have enough time to prepare for our show. I motioned for the security guard to fasten the red rope, signalling the end of the Meet and Greet.

"No, wait, I haven't had my turn yet," a female voice said. She was running toward the rope, wearing a Joker costume. "Sorry, Miss. The time is up," the guard said.

"But I have a ticket. I had trouble finding a parking spot. Sorry," she sounded disappointed and out of breath. Her voice wasn't clear because of the mask she was wearing, but it sounded oddly familiar. The bodyguard turned to look at me. I knew that it was up to me whether or not she'd be let in. I nodded and he removed the rope, temporarily.

"Thank you," she said. She walked straight toward my table. "You're welcome. It went against all my instincts, seeing as we are mortal nemeses and all," I told the Joker.

"I come in peace, Batman. But I will get you next time," she joked. I chuckled at her quip.

"Did you want a picture with me?" I asked.

"Actually, an autograph," she said, pulling out a piece of paper from her back pocket. I kept trying to place her voice, but I was drawing an annoying blank.

"Sure. Should I just make it out to Joker, or did you have something else in mind?" I asked.

She muttered something, but her mask was making it hard for me to hear.

"Sorry, could you take off your mask? I'm having trouble hearing you."

"I said, would you mind writing: to my future baby, with love, dad?" She asked, taking off her mask. I inhaled sharply and looked up from the paper in my hand. Staring back at me was Sophie, and she just told me that I... Huh?