Heart-Breaking News

I woke up with a splitting headache. I have never felt so hungover in my entire life. The room was dark but the little ray of sunlight shining through the crack between the curtains was enough for me to see my surroundings. I had no idea where I was. It looked like a cheap motel room. It smelled like a cheap motel room. I tried getting up by propping myself up with my left arm. When my hand came in contact with the bed, I felt a stinging pain in my left ring finger. "Huh?" I groaned and looked down at the finger. There was a thick black line encircling it. "What the hell happened last night? And when did I get a new tattoo?" I asked no one in particular. It seemed that I was alone in the room. That is, until a door opened, and I saw Andy exiting what I assumed was the bathroom. His hair was wet and the only thing covering him was a towel wrapped around his hips. He was holding his phone and staring at it. I couldn't quite decipher the look on his face. It was something between shock, confusion and maybe a hint of amusement. I cleared my throat, and he looked up from his phone.

"Good, you're awake," he said in what most people would consider a normal volume, but to me it sounded like he was shouting over a speaker.

"Not so loud, Andrew, I have the world's worst headache," I hissed, covering my ears.

"Sorry, Soph, but I don't think that's your biggest problem right now," he said, walking toward the bed and handing me his phone.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at what seemed to be a news article.

"Just read," he said and then started getting dressed.

'HEART-BREAKING NEWS'
'Cincinnati-born heartthrob, Andy Biersack, had a big day yesterday, on the 14th of January, when after successfully releasing a new solo album, found himself tying the knot with a gorgeous redhead in Las Vegas.
Millions of fans around the world are feeling heartbroken to find out that Biersack is no longer on the market. We have all gotten so used to him being single after his long dating hiatus following a broken engagement with Anna Summers some five years ago. Miss Summers has yet to comment on his happy news.
Many people are wondering who Andy's red-headed bride is, and we have an answer. It's none other than Sophie Biersack, née Williams, the graphic designer employed at 'Wayne&Co.'. It seems that designing his album covers wasn't the only thing she did. She, apparently, also stole his heart. We are yet to hear from the newlyweds; however, the bride's mother had this to say: "I knew from the beginning that they would end up together. Her father and I are already great friends with Andy's parents, and now we get to be a family. I am over the moon."
The couple have been spotted together countless times in the past, but everyone just assumed that they were meeting up to discuss Black Veil Brides' album 'Vale' and Andy's solo album 'The Shadow Side', which has already sold half a million copies since dropping yesterday.
When we find out more about their surprising relationship, you will be the first to find out. For now, we wish the newlyweds nothing but the best.'

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT?" I shouted. "Ouch," I winced in pain, grabbing my head.

"Apparently, we got married last night," he said, sounding amused.

"Well, that would explain the ring tattoo on my finger..." I muttered, looking at it.

"I have one, too," he said, showing me his hand. I was unable to process the information because my head felt like it might just explode and spray the room with bits of blood, bone, and brain if I didn't take a painkiller any time soon.

"God, do you have an Aspirin?" I asked when another wave of pain hit my head.

"No, but I can get you one. I'll go down to reception. Wait here," he said, leaving.

I groaned and lay back down. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. It was dead. Great. I closed my eyes and waited for Andy to return. It felt like an eternity before he did.