006.

"mm, ash.." the blonde blue eyed girl hummed as ashtray sucked on her neck.
him and this girl had just finished a hookup, now their kissing through.

he kissed all the way up to her jaw, then finished at her lips, laying down on his side of the bed.

"i gotta go to work," ashtray reached for his shirt, pulling it over his head.
"no, stay with me." she tugged his shirt, pulling him back down.

he pecked the girl in the lips, trying not to let his annoyance show through.
"i gotta go." ashtray grabbed his keys off her dresser, reaching for the door handle.

"call me!" the girl yelled as he walked out.
ashtray was definitely not going
to call her.

that was a one time ordeal.

as he drove away, all his mind could do was compare that blonde and valerie.
valerie wouldn't beg him to stay. from the two months they had be friends, the entire time she knew how important work was
to him.

she went with the flow.
valerie wouldn't desperately try to make plans right after they hung out. she knew she'd see him next when she saw him.

"fuck." ashtray groaned, pulling into the shop. he unlocked the shop, knowing this was gonna be a boring 4pm to 2am night shift.

there wasn't much to do yet, so he opened insta.
-
belikevaleries story!

-belikevaleries story!

-

belikevalerie: 🔨💥 🤷‍♀️ 🆙 liked by ashtrayoneil and 6,596 others

liked by ashtrayoneil and 6,596 others...

comments disabled.
-
imessage
val

shawty

hm .

tryna link ??