027.

"yo ma, do you know where my headset went?" ashtray flipped the couch pillows everywhere.

"no? hey rue." val nodded at the brunette curly head who walked in.
"hey val." she nodded back, "where's fez?"
"in there." valerie pointed to the kitchen as she organized the dvds.

rue was about to walk into the kitchen before stopping. "you aren't in school?" she tilted her head to the side.

"i dropped out." val shook her head.
rue thought for a moment, "nice." she nodded, impressed with her friends boldness.

the truth is valerie knew there was nothing, or no collage she had enough money to get into. and she wasn't smart enough to get a scholarship anywhere. she did no sports either because she was to poor.

so why put herself through four more years of misery if she could just work part time with fez?

she knew she'd be with ashtray forever. there was no turning back from that shit.
so why bother?

"hi rue!" faye greets.
"she says hello, i wanna kill myself," ashtray rants, making valerie roll her eyes.
-
ash and val were watching the sandlot as fez was counting some extra cash.

"guys, there's a car like..sitting outside. and it looks like that one guy from the other night.." faye walks in with a worried face.

ashtray looked at valerie. "let's go." he nodded, grabbing the rifle that leant against the wall and handing valerie a glock.
-
"the fuck you doin'?" ash nodded, aiming the gun at the man, val letting her arms lean against the window.
-
"first you come to my fuckin' job, asking all these weird ass questions like the feds,"
fezco started.

"then i find out front of my house. the fuck are you doin' man?"

"you're free to call the cops." cal nodded.
val blew smoke from her mouth , staring at the man with her eyebrows furrowed as the glock from earlier rested on her thigh.

"why the fuck would i do that?"
"well, it's either call the cops, let me go or..kill me." cal looked over at ashtray, even with the rifle pressed against his head.

valerie pulled the safety trigger on the glock, getting the older man's attention off ashtray.

"what the fuck, man? what's with your family? are you all just a bunch of fuckin' assholes?" fez stared at cal.

"you beat up my son."
"yeah, well, he deserved it man. he's a fuckin' bitch."
"oh, okay, tought guy."

cal was quickly humbled by getting smacked over the head with the gunstock of the rifle by ashtray.

"ow, fuck!"

"why did you do that?" cal looked at the younger boy, blood slightly dripping from his forehead.

"cause you're in no position to talk shit."
ashtray nodded. "im warning you. you hit me one more-"

hit again.
strike two.

"oh, fuck!"
"why don't you call the cops?" ash snarled his lip, making valerie smirk.

"the chief of police, will greenwood-"
"mhm." ashtray mumbled before hitting him again.