009.

december 20th.

imessage
ashtray

val

?

fez wants you to come over
to help him bake cookies

so i'm unwanted by you tho

stfu😭
im tryna see yo pretty ass too !

ur corny as shit🫵💁‍♀️

aight don't come then .

nah im coming
for fezcos sake

no you arn't
we'll call rue or sum if
you tryna be like dat

im jokingggg
you know i'm tryna see you

not funny

hey what if i make it up to u

...

not like that🤔

yes like that💯
valerie disliked this message
lemme pick u up ma
is ur dad home?

no😁

omw

-

valerie quickly slid on navy blue and grey pajama pants, and a grey hoodie.
ashtray was there within ten minutes.

val opened his car door, feeling the warmth calm the goosebumps on her skin.

"how you been ma?" ashtray pulls out of her driveway. "good. my rib is healing and so is my nose." valerie smiled.

"thank god." he sighed, a small smile spreading on his lips. "did he hit you that night?" ash furrowed his eyebrows.

"he slapped me, but it's healed now."
"it cut you? did he have rings on?"
"mhm."
"lemme see."

ashtray stopped at the stop sign, val turning her head to reveal the scarred small gash on her temple.

"im sorry bout that shawty." he shook his head. "look! the park looks so pretty!" she pointed excitedly.

ashtray glanced at the girl, giving her a look before pulling into the park.
"be real." ash pulled out his phone, flipping the back camera towards them, giving his phone to val so face would be the other photo.

"cute." val handed it back to him. "you're cute." he posted the photo.
her cheeks were quick to turn a deep shade of red, a slight smile growing on her lips.

"you're blushing." ashtray smirked, glancing at the family that entered the park.
"neverminddd.." he pulls out of the park, making val laugh immediately.

once they got home, fezco and valerie made the best chocolate chip cookies while ashtray searched for a christmas movie they were going to watch when they went over to marcus's house later that night.
-
"fuck, i love elf." dd chuckled.
"such a good movie bruh." jay shook his head.