023.

"i told you man." fezco laughed at ashtray who was laying on a towel bathing in the sun with valerie on top of him between his legs.

"shut up." ash chuckled, shaking his head. "yo, val! how you holdin up kid?" fezco blew smoke from his mouth.

"im chillin, how you been?" she smiled, nodding her head. "lonely, rue been goin through some shit for real."

"yikes, she relapse?"
"uh, honestly? ion know." he shrugged his shoulders.

"she'll figure it out." ashtray spoke wisely.
"aight man, i let you get back to chillin wit yo girlfriend. but make sure you use a condom aight? ion need no little val-"
ash cut his brother off laughing by hanging up the phone.

"he's such a bitch sometimes". ashtray chuckled, putting his phone down as he sat up, val sit in his lap.

"he's my favorite out of you three." valerie smiled, placing her head on his chest.
"im finna ignore that comment, but three? fuck you mean three?" ashtray furrowed his eyebrows.

"you, faye, and fezco."

"ohhh. i know i'm your favorite so you don't even have to admit it." he shrugged his shoulders.

"no your not." she scoffed with a laugh, looking away from the boy. "bro, shut up."
he chuckled, tickling the girl for a moment.

"okay okay!" val giggled.
"stupid." ash muttered with a smile as he shook his head.

"so basically you're bitch." valerie threw her hand backwards, gently smacking him on the head.

"so basically i don't give a fuck." ashtray smirked, kissing the girl on the cheek.
"so basically, we have reservations for dinner in an hour and a half, go get ready stupid idiots." colten rolled his eyes.

"we're fighting." valerie stood up, running after colten, ashtray laughing at his girlfriend.
-
"wassup mama." ash walked in vals bathroom, snaking his hands around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder as she brushed blush on her cheeks.

"hi." she kissed him on the cheek, putting away all of her makeup and skin care.
"you're so beautiful." ash leaned against the counter.

"stop it." valerie blushed, a smile creeping up on her lips, making ashtray laugh as he pulled her in for a kiss.

"i missed you ma." he mumbled as they pulled away, their faces still centimeters apart.

"i missed you too."
-
marcus, colten, and katie sat in one side of the booth, jay, valerie, and ashtray on the other as they talked about god knows what waiting for the waiter.

"im hoping you don't leave with the waitress today ash." marcus joked, making everybody snicker.

"if you hopin' to leave the way you came, i'd shut the fuck up." ashtray shook his head, making everybody laugh harder.

soon enough the waitress came, she was eying ashtray the whole time.

"hey um, this is really unprofessional but, could i get your number?" she smiled, tilting her head.

"you bold for that." jay snickered.
"no." ashtray ignored her, leaning into the screen as valerie took a snap for her streaks nonchalantly.

"that's just how i am." the waitress sassily shrugged her shoulders as she snarled her lip. "bitch you suck.." valerie swallows her dr pepper, scrolling through her snaps.

"aight, you wanna meet me outside after my shift? or what?" the ghetto waitress shook her head. "you nd me go outside, imma kill you." val mumbled.

she wasn't lying. everybody at the table knew she wasn't lying. but that waiter thought she was bluffing.

"oh really? try me bitch." she nodded her head.

"yo i was tryna be nice, but disrespectfully? you look like that fuckin' green guy from monsters inc. ion want you." ashtray explained before the situation escalated.

they girls lips slightly parted, walking away with out saying nothing else.
valerie held out her hand, fist bumping the kid with a smirk.
-
valerie couldn't sleep. out of pure instinct, she walked to ashtrays room knowing he'd make her feel better.

it was only 11:54. ashtray was of course awake as she knocked on his door. "go away bruh im sleeping." he called out thinking it was jay or somebody else.

val opened the door, ashtrays eyes softening when he saw her walking towards the bed and laying down on it.

"wassup rie." he smiled as she placed her head on his chest. "hi." val mumbled into his chest.

"couldn't sleep?"
"mm-mm."

ashtray played with the girls hair, setting his phone on the nightstand beside him.
"im sorry for kissing marcus." valerie bit her lip.

"it's okay." ashtray chuckled.
"how was that though?"
"not fun."
"you don't think he's cute?"
"ah, no he is. he's super sweet. but i gotta type."

"oh yeah? what would that be?" ashtray smirked. "imma big fan of fuckin' eyebrows slits. like bitch, i go feral." valerie explained, forgetting she was talking to her boyfriend and not maddy.

"then i'll never grow mine back." ash shrugged his shoulders. "don't, it's cute." val looked up at the boy, kissing his eyebrow.

"that wasn't really the point of it."
-

belikevalerie: ion eva wanna leave😕liked by ashtrayoneil and 6,596 others

liked by ashtrayoneil and 6,596 others..

comments disabled.

-

ashtrayoneil: vaca w/ evil twin or wtv 🤞🫶@belikevalerie liked by jaygotbands and 6,496 others

-