031.

wednesday.

ashtray had his hands wrapped around the brunettes waist, hers around his neck as the kisses grew more intimate.

as they kissed, valerie's mind began to wonder. about ashtray, per usual. it always was. he lived in her mind.

as for every other feature he obtained on his face, she loved his face tattoos. every time she got a chance to look at them- really look at them, she smiled.

they suited him so well.

valerie just loved the idea of tattoos. she wanted ones just like him...but if she were to get one she'd start smaller. like on her wrist.

"ashtray?" val broke the kiss, keeping there faces close together. he hummed in response. his eyes still closed, their lips still grazing against each others.

"can you give me a tattoo?" she softly asked.
ashtrays eyes opened, a small smirk growing on his face.

"mhm." he rolled the chair they were both sitting on to grab the ink gun. "where." ash spoke as set everything up, valerie still on his lap.

"mm, here." she held out the thumb side of her wrist. "that's finna hurt ma." ash strapped goggles on his face.

valerie didn't respond because she didn't care. "what do you want? and how big?" he gently place her wrist on the table.

"uh i don't know.." val looked up at the boy, then noticing one of his face tattoos that had the letters "A.T".

"i want that." she placed her finger on the letters, him furrowing his eyebrows.

"like, V.R?"

valerie shook her head.
"A.T"

"you don't want my initials shawty." ashtray shook his head with a small flattered smile.
"pleaseee." she begged.

ashtray stared at the girl who pleaded with him, making him say nothing more and grab the ink gun.

"does it hurt really bad?" valerie furrowed her eyebrows. ash shook his head.
"not bad. be still." he focus everything onto her wrists, making sure he didn't mess anything up or hurt her.

as ashtray traced his own initials on the girls wrist permanently, he thought about how far they've come.

from strangers, to friends, to best friends, to a high hook up, to a situationship, to nothing at all, but everything at the same time, to this.

ashtray loved her with his whole being.

"it's done." he softly grabbed her wrist, tilting it to show the girl. her eyes went wide with a smile.

"i love it!" valerie cheered, before pulling the boy in for a kiss.
-
mentally prepare yourself.

"okay, what should we get?" ashtray furrowed his eyebrows, looking at all of the candy options.

"mm, definitely these fo sho." fezco grabbed a bag of those sour and sweet duo gummy snakes.

"you have to share those." val nodded, making fez chuckle as he nodded his head.
lexi leaned forward, grabbing gummie clusters.