013.

imessage
FUCK BITCHS GET MONEY

katie
merry christmas evb
want to go somewhere?

jay
yeah at like 7 tonight since my family
wants me home

ashtray
lame

dd
stfu
also same

valerie
same

marcus
same

colten
same

katie
okay..we can go see the christmas lights
let's meet there at seven thirty.
everybody liked this message

-

belikevalerie: merry christmas ig

belikevalerie: merry christmas ig .
liked by jaygotbands and 5,696 others..
-

"merry christmas ashtray." the blonde girl winked at the buzz cut boy, closing his front door.

ashtray walked away back to the living room with fezco sitting on the couch looking disappointed. "fuck is you doin man.." fez shook his head.

"what's your problem?" ashtray flipped off shark week and on a family guy, reason? i think you can guess.

"im not gon tell you how to live yo life, but dat shit? disappointing." his older brother sighed. "she's the whole reason this is happening, you know that right?" ash angrily snapped.

"but yo ass doin the same shit to her, how you think that make her feel? not even getting a christmas present. you lame for that." fezco watched the tv.

"that's not my problem." ashtray locked his eyes on the show.

"it was like a day ago." fez sassily furrowed his eyebrows, making ashtray scoff.
he thought to himself, realizing valerie actually didn't get anything for christmas, and she couldn't even spend it with a family that loved her.

it broke his heart.
but not as much as she did to him last night. so yes, he was going to drop off something for her.

but no.
it wasn't going to be anything special.

"i'll be back in a twenty." ashtray pushed himself up from the couch, making fezco smile on the inside knowing he still cared about the girl.

ash drove to target, grabbing a blue gatorade, a shark plushie, and this little plastic container filled with diffrent types of shark figures.