033.

friday.

"bitch! go to the store and get me some beer!" valerie's father screamed so she could hear him from upstairs.

he was having a shit ton of friends over.
meaning all hell could break loose while valerie rests if she didn't lock her door.

her head perked up. maybe this was her chance to explain ashtray all of this.

he was devastated. completely devastated.
ash was so angry at himself for opening up to somebody like that.

but he was mostly hurting. he loved that girl so much. to the moon and back and a million times over again.

that's how much he loved her.

valerie rushed down the stairs, looking into the living room that held eight grown drunk men on the couch.

"i can go get them!" she exclaimed, swallowing her spit nervously. "then go." her dad nodded, throwing her the keys.

valerie practically sprinted to the door.
"but valerie," her dads voices rang, making her turn around.

"even if i'm not there, i always have people listening. if your wise, you would try anything." he spoke eerily sending shivers down her spine.
-
the whole car ride there valerie's leg couldn't stop bouncing up and down with anxiety.

it was 10:57 pm. dark out. but she knew they'd still be open.

valerie walked through the entry way, pausing in her tracks when she saw fezco looking at her.

neither of them said a word. valerie grabbed the beers, feeling ashtrays eyes on her through the glass.

val walked up to the register, freezing before she placed them on the counter seeing a man in the back of the shop watching her with a smirk through the circle mirror in the top corner on the room.

valerie gulped, still staring at him as she placed the cases down.

fezcos eyes darted towards where she was looking, his eyebrows furrowing when he saw the man.

valerie looked like she could throw up as she looked back at fezco.

"i told you bruh. ion want yo money." the ginger mumbles, shaking his head. "just take it." valerie whispered, throwing a fifty at him.

"those all for you?" fez asked.  valerie ignored him out of fear, walking away with the alcohol before that man could do anything serious.

fezco didn't forget how close the two were. valerie would never ignore him like she had been doing.

this whole situation made him feel skeptical.

rightfully so.