034.

saterday.

"yea no that's definitely weird." lexi shook her head. fezco and her were watching a movie that ashtray refused to come out of his room for.

he never left.
all ash did now was go to work, come home and go to his room. today he had work off, he sat in his room.

he hadn't been eating. barely sleeping.
and refused to talk.

"there's no way in hell lil mama has that cold of a soul." fez shook his head, referring to the pain both of them endured the night before the break up.

"i mean, it might not be that far off? did you see how violent she was?" lexi asked. she didn't mean this in a rude way. just trying to reason.

"nah, that group deserved that shit man."

meanwhile...

valerie sat in her room, coloring in a drawing of a shark in with a grey crayon. she reminisced on the memories she had with ashtray.

the good, and the bad.

she loved all of them, because they all involved him. and she always had him to talk to if she really wanted to.

now, she can't speak to him at all.

her favorite memory was when ashtray told her he loved her. wether it was to soon or not. she loved him back.

they were a quick paste relationship.
their bond grew like wild fire.
teenage love. that's what it's called.

ashtray was in his room, staring at the shark squishmallow the girl had bought for him, biting the inside of his cheek.

all he could hear was her stupid laugh.
see her stupid smile.

and the worst part was, he couldn't even tell himself he hated her. because he knew he didn't. no matter what he's always love valerie.

and that day when he gave her that tattoo,
when she was hanging out with fezco afterwards he tattooed "V.R" on his wrist at the same spot.

she was a part of him forever, wether he liked it or not. if he got it removed, she would be a scar on him forever.

there was no replacing her.
never.

nobody would ease his nervs like she valerie did. nobody would count thousands of piles of money everyday with him, talking about only god knows what.

truthfully, there was nothing special about valerie's personality. there never is when you fall in love with somebody.

but, everybody has things they like that other don't. they might like the things that spill out of the persons mouth that others wouldn't.

it's all about the mind, and how yours was trained.