036.

"custer im tired, my legs hurt." valerie whined as the two walked next to the strip mall.

fezco made her come with him because custer had been begging somebody to come with him to shop for a while since faye wouldn't.

"we're almost-shit." custer muttered, seeing a police officer walk up to him. "do you know this man?" the cop asked valerie.

"..yeah?" she furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "so you know he's wanted for a speeding run away."

valerie smiled at custers stupidity. "dude." she laughed at the black haired man.

the cop put him in hand cuffs before custer even got a chance to reply, patting him down head to toe.

when he searched his pockets, the officer pulled out three small bags of oc's.
"oh damn." valerie mumbled seeing custer being thrown into the cop car instantly.

"you're going to have to be questioned as well ma'am. so you can get in the easy way, or make it hard on yourself." the police office explained, turning to val.

"uh, no thanks." she opened the car door, getting comfy in the back.
-
"what took you so long. just say your a recovering drug addict and get the hell out?" valerie stood up, walking out of the police station with custer, who looked nervous.

"uh ma'am? ma'am, tomorrow we would like you to come in for questioning." the front desk lady called out, gaining valerie's attention.

"..okay." the brunette furrowed her eyebrows, continuing to walk back to custers car.

"what did you tell them custer?" she asked in panic. "nothing. don't worry about it." he brushed her off, getting into the drivers seat of his car.
-
"yeah it was super fucking weird." valerie explained as she rested her head on ashtrays stomach, him scratching her back.

"custer's a weird ass bitch. but he's not stupid." ash shook his head, trying to calm the girl down.

"i guess." she mumbled.
"hey, look at me ma." he tilted her chin up so they could make eye contact.

"we're gonna be okay."