Office Duo

Germany pov:

"Aughh," I groaned, I was really hungover because I slept so late, "How'd I get here? The last thing I remembered that I was doing paperwork with Poland," I said to myself. By time mentioned his name, the memories came back to my head like a bucket of ice cold water splashing onto me. I then got him off mind and checked the time, "Oh shoot! It's 9 a.m.!" I yelled in shock, I was so late! Then I went to work running as fast I could to the office, then when I made it to the reception to get my attendance when I saw the EU come towards me. "I-I'm so sorry I'm late, sir," I said sincerely to him, "It's fine, Germany. I asume you had to sleep quite late because of the extra paperwork, so I'll excuse you," he said with a smile. I was so relieved when I heard that, I was worried that I would get fired. I went into my office to work on the documents when Luxembourg, our informer, came into my office, "Good morning, sir! The EU wants you to his office," he said in his usual hyper voice, "I'll be right there," I said and put my papers away and walked out of the room to EU's office.

"You called me?" I said as I walked in the room, I was surprised to see Poland there, I kept control of myself and sat on a chair in front of his desk. "I never knew you work here," Poland said as he fluttered his wings joyfully, "Oh, so you already know each other, good," EU said with a smile, "Germany, you'll be sharing your office with Poland because the other rooms are occupied already. Don't worry, it won't be too long," he said looking at me, "Yay! I'm so excited to be your officemate!" Poland said excitedly, smiling from ear to ear, I got that feeling of a sharp pang of guilt in my chest again as me and Poland walked out of the room and into my office.

I got a chair for him from the storage and reeled it into my office, "So what's your role?" I asked him, "The same as yours," he said as he sat on the chair and touched the desk surface like it was the first time he saw one.

Poland pov:

I was in Germany's office because there are no more rooms for me but I was satisfied with that, besides I don't wanna be in a room all alone, doing work all day. Germany sat down beside me and started to do his work. 3 minutes later, Italy came in with my papers, "Here you go, Poland," Italy said as he placed them on the desk, I thanked him and he dashed off to deliver some more papers.

I quickly got to work and tried to start a conversation with Germany, "Soooo," I said, breaking the silence between us, "You still sleepy?" I asked, "Quite sleepy I guess. Thanks for helping me into my house by the way," he thanked me, "You're welcome! And you should thank the café's employees too, they helped me carry you," I said. Germany giggled at what I said, "Really?" he chuckled in disbelief, "Yeah! Really," I said reassuring him, "But one question, how'd you carry me to my sofa?" he asked, "It took me a lot of effort to get you on there," I said, Germany stared at me offended, "No offense," I said then his offended face disappeared and we continued with our work.

Germany pov:

"Mr Poland, EU finally has a room for you, you can go there if you want," Luxembourg informed him as he came in, "No, thanks. I'm comfortable with Germany," he said innocently as his wings folded, I stared at him with my face tuning red as a tomato, I realized and looked away to hide it. Luxembourg exited the room and closed the door, I just sat there, continuing with my work and so did Poland. Soon we finished our work by 10:00 p.m. Poland offered a drink at the café, I agreed so we went there.

"He opened the door and said "Put the money-"," Poland said, "Then I said,"Up your ass,". Then I hit the robber with a slipper and called the police," he continued and we laughed and I slapped the table because I was laughing so hard, I finally felt more comfortable with Poland, that sharp pang, didn't strike. "That robber surely regretted going to your place," I chuckled, "He sure did," he giggled. I sipped my latte and he sipped his too, I then looked at my watch, "It's already 11:00, we should go home," I said and I stood up after Poland. We went out of the café and said our goodbyes, I got my keys out and opened my door, I went upstairs to change my clothes and went to bed.

Poland pov:

I walked back home and opened the door and went straight to bed. Lol