💍 Le Wedding~ ❤️

"AUSTRIA! WHERE THE HELL IS THE WEDDING CAKE!?" Ame yelled as he hung the decorations, "I'M BAKING THE DAMN CAKE WHAT DO YOU THINK!?" Austria screamed back as she put the last cake layer into the oven.

"Have you set up the chairs, Mahal?" Ame asked Philip, "How many guests is coming?" She asked, "More than 40," Poland replied as he setup the arch of flowers at the entrance.

"Hol' up," Switzerland interjected, "Where's Germany!?", "I'm sure he'll be here soon," Poland claimed, "He'd better be," Austria jeered, "He can't leave his honeybun waiting."

That sent Poland's heart racing and his face steaming, "Red as a cherry," Albania smirked.

"So who's the priest?" Norway asked, "Я (me)," Russia said in his thick accent, "Of course I'll be the priest for my best friend."

Sweden and Iceland were carrying a flower display, "Where do we put this?" Iceland strained, "A few feet to the left of the lectern," Poland responded.

Meanwhile Germany...

"Please don't make me late to my own wedding!" He cried as he ran in his tuxedo, from the clothes store, lightning fast.

Knowing the event was at least a mile away, he stopped by a bicycle shop and rented a bike, soon he was riding to the wedding.

Poland, who was waiting for the German, was getting anxious, "What's wrong?" Kosovo asked the Polish, "What if he got cold feet?" Poland answered, "No way! He's gonna be here, I'm sure," Kosovo assured.

"ICH BIN HIER! (I'M HERE!)" Germany howled as he jumped off the bike that crashed into a tree.

"NIEMCY!" Poland bubbled and hugged him, "Nice tux,", "Thanks," Germany smiled kissing the Pole's cheek.

"LET'S GET THIS WEDDING STARTED!!!" Esto hollered, "Calm down, Kulta (sweetie)" Finland said nonchalantly as he held the Estonian's hand.

"Welp, the bouquet-throwing trick does come true," Germany proclaimed, "Yeah, you caught the one from last wedding," Finland recalled.

Soon, all the guests were there.

"It's time!" Italy squeaked, "You better get going, Germany," Spain reminded.

The German boi smiled and went to the lectern where Russia stood.

"I'm scared," He whispered to the Russian, "You should be," the Ruskie croaked, "The scariest part is when you kiss him."

"How do you know?" Germany asked, "You don't need to know," he replied, "And que the музыка (music)."

Then Luxembourg started to play the piano gracefully.

As the guests sat there and watched, Poland stood there with a pinch of salt.

What he didn't know, is that his father was there, "Dasz radę, Polska, (You can do it, Poland,)" Piast murmured to him.

Then the Pole started to walk elegantly and slowly, Piast was walking his son all the way, "My little boy, all grown up..." Piast thought as he strolled alongside him.

He let go of his son and stood by Russia to watch, as Germany and Poland faced one another with loving eyes.

"Damn, they're a cute couple," Russia thought as he smirked as the music faded out.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of
Poland and Germany in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together 'till death."  Russia started.

"Honestly, that was really well said," Macedonia commented as he watched.

Then Kosovo did a reading,

"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your root was so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.

Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two."

All the guests clapped for the best man, with Serbia and Philip crying tears of joy.

Then it was for the exchange of vows, "Vows time," Russia mumbled, "Германия (Germany), take it away.".

Then the Kosovo, came up with the two golden rings.

The German and Pole each got one, "Through this ring, I accept you as my husband, now and for all time..." Germany beamed, "...I give you this ring, as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are. With this ring, I thee wed, and with it, I bestow upon thee all the treasures of my mind, heart, and hands."

He then inserted the golden ring through Poland's ring finger with all his heart, next, Poland pulled out his ring for the German.

"This ring is a token of my love. I marry you with this ring, with all that I have and all that I am" Poland responded "I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live.", inserting the ring through Germany's finger.

Russia then cleared his voice, "May this marriage be sealed with a kiss,".

The two lovers then shared a passionate kiss as the crowd cheered.

After finishing, "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the newlywed couple," Russia chirped confidently.

"When will we get married?" Spain coaxed with a mischievous smile at Italy, "Ummm..." the Italian replied with a face like a tomato.

"Picture time!" France bursted and took out a camera, Germany and Poland held hands as they all posed for the picture, "Say 'cheese'!"

"Cake time!" Austria yelled as they all went to the table to eat, Germany and Poland and cut the delectable cake for the guests.

"My little brother all grown up," Austria smiled as Switz held her shoulder, "You're crying, aren't you?" He said.

Austria realized and wiped her tears, "I'm just so proud of him.", "Are you sure he'll be happy?" She asked the Swiss.

"Of course!" Switz grinned, "They are a match made in heaven.", the Austrian just nodded.

Poland and Germany were a match made in heaven, their love for each other will live on forever in every beat of their hearts.

-x-x-x-x—————(the 2nd) THE END (hopefully the last)—————x-x-x-x-x-