-Please tell me 🥺...№-

{after a few days of pleading to Germany}

Poland POV:

  "Please tell me~" I pleaded, I want to know who this cute kid is! "No," he giggled, "Is this kid, small?" I asked, "Smaller than me," he said, "A joyful kid?" I asked again, "Very!" he sparked, and I kept going on with the questions. I wonder who this little kid is, "Do I know her?" I asked, "him," he corrected, "and you know him like the back of you hand,", "Ohhhh," I gasped, "a nice little boy,". "Ah yes, I like him very much," he smiled brightly. He was grinning from ear to ear.

3rd POV:

They arrived at the building and with Austria at the reception. She was grinning at the couple as they went in, "Ah, yes," she slowly said, "the cutest couple,". Germany and Poland looked at each other; blushing. "Can't a man be friends with another man for once?" the Polish started, "It's only a joke," she sniggered as she took the attendance of the two of them.

  They parted to their offices and did their work. The German, who was usually concentrated on work, was thinking; about the Polish. "What if he finds out who that kid is?" he asked himself with a worried expression, he was worried as HELL. If that junior finds out that it's him (coz Polen boi practice da riddles and problem-solving), he would go: "NIEMECY! YOU F*CKED UP B*ST*RD!" or maybe he might accept him and say: "R-really?" and smile,". Eh, anyhoo, that German boy is a cat on hot bricks, no kidding.

  The Polish child was in his office, he was still doing the calculations in his head. "Who is it?" he asked himself repeatedly. Boi don't know that he is da child, 係呀! He went on with his work as the day went by.

{time-skip to lunch time}

"Tell me please, Niemecy!!!" he pleaded yet again, "Nein~" Germany chortled. He was enjoying the Polish struggling to find out who the '𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕕' was, he laughed and snickered as Poland tried to guess who it was. Then, "Is it me?" he asked, Germany stopped and looked at him with panicked eyes. "I-is...it...?" Poland said slowly, Germany was silent, "Niemecy...?" Poland gasped.

Then Germany fainted, "NIEMCY!" Poland yelled. He was heating up, he got the fLu; a bad one that is.

Germany POV:

"Wh-where a-am I?" I stuttered, I looked around. I realized that I was in my own house, "Oh nein, das ist schlimm (oh no, this is bad)," I said, I was warm, Poland was sitting there in the corner. "Hey, Niemecy," he said, "Wh-what happened?" I invoked, "You got the flu," he said, shaking his head. "This IS bad," I said, "Just take a rest," he told me, "B-but, Christmas, decor, the-the case!" i stammered. Poland looked at me, "Oh, Niemcy," he rolled his eyes, "Just ask for help!", "B-but-," he cut me short, "No buts!" he hushed, "You are sick and you need to rest,". "H-how?" I asked, "Just give me your to-do list for the preparations and I can do it!" he smiled confidently. I hesitated a bit but in the end I gave him the list.

"Sigh, oh well. Here," I said as I handed him the world's longest list, "O MÓJ BOŻE, NIEMCY!!!" he yelled as he was thrown on the floor with shock, "I know right?!" I added, "Well, back up time!" he said in a sing-song voice and dialed a bunch of numbers.

After a few hours, several countryhumans were standing at the cathedral, "We'll help you," Poland said and flew off to help.

To be honest, I am worried as HECK