Marek

Poland POV:

  I woke up to a beautiful morning... it was Saturday at last, and my dog, Marek, was also up and ready (he found Marek on the streets). I dreamt of fighting those bozos with Niemcy, what a strange dream. Also...today is the day...I clean my house (T^T). It has been a while since I last cleaned it (he hasn't cleaned it for a YEAR AND A HALF), it has collected so much dust.

Well, time to 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃! I found my cleaning tools, they also collected a lot of dust as well. I picked them up and got to work. I opened Spotify on my phone and danced as I cleaned. I mopped, wiped, and dusted every nook and cranny. And the part I hate the most? ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ...you don't wanna know what's in there...anyhoo, I danced and cleaned the house for a few hours.

After finally finishing, Marek wanted to go out for a walk. He had the leash in his snout and was wagging his tail excitedly and looking like a complete ball of fluff.

Poland has a Polish Tatra Sheepdog

Yeah, this adorable little floof

  Anyhoo... I was a bit tired but LOOK AT HIM! HE'S A LOVABLE LITTLE DOGGY!!! I couldn't resist the cutie pie so I mustered all my energy just to walk him. I fastened his leash on for him, put on my brown sweater, and went outside to tOuCh GrAsS.

{At the park}

Ah yes...the park, the birds are chirping, and since the park is near the sea, I could hear the soft splashing of the sea waves with the breeze blowing gently... nothing can ruin this day-, "Guten tag, Polen!" a voice said from behind. I was startled and jumped a bit. "MATKO BOSKA!" I screamed, "O-oh...entschuldigung (sorry), Polen," (if it's wrong, blame Google translate) he apologized.

  I thought it was a bit funny, "It's fine," I chortled, "Who's this?" Germany asked as he looked at Marek. Marek barked and wagged his tail. "Oh, this sweetheart?" I paused, "he's my dog, Marek. I found him on the streets a while back.", he chuckled and petted the dog. "He already seems to like you," I smiled, "That's rare,". The German stopped petting Marek and looked at me, "But he seems so sweet and friendly,", "Nah, I showed him to America one time he DID NOT like him at all," I retorted, "hmm," he hummed as Marek licked his face.

  "ACK! STOP A SECOND!!!" Germany said? "I don't think that's in the script..." Poland said as checked the paper. "CUT!" I yelled and the camera stopped, "Ok, take 3!". And the camera rolled again.

  I looked at Germany and suggested, "Why not you walk Marek for a while?", "Ok, sure," he agreed and we walked along the path as cool as a cucumber. Then Marek started running; dragging the German along as he ran. "HEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!" he screamed desperately, I spread my wings and flew as fast so that I could to catch up to them. He dropped his bag along the way, I noticed and stopped to pick it up, then I started chasing them yet again.

Marek flung himself into the freezing Baltic Sea. I giggled at him and Marek as Germany got up from the water, "Now I'm WET!" he frowned.

Germany POV:

  I am all wet because of Marek, I looked at Poland who is laughing at me from afar. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and a smile stretches across my face, he is the most cheerful country I've ever met in my life.

I then realized that my bag was gone, "Polen, have you seen my bag?" I questioned him, "Yeah, you dropped it," he replied and handed me my bag. I headed to the nearby toilet and changed into clothes that were NOT wet.

  I came out after changing and headed back to Poland and Marek, "You had clothes in there?" Poland asked in surprise, "Yeah, why?" I invoked. "Well," he halted, "It's kinda...weird...if you know what I mean.", "I'm always prepared for anything!" he proclaimed with a proud face. "So that's why your bag was heavy," he said, "You got any towels in there?". I reached into my bag to check, "I think..." I stopped, "Ah ha! Yes I do.", he then grabbed the towel and started to dry Marek.

  After he dried him, he returned the towel and petted Marek a bit. "Thanks, Niemcy!" he thanked me, and then a faint grumbling sound came from his stomach, "Ummm..." he mumbled, "I guess it's time for lunch," I chuckled. "Café?" he recommended, "Café," I repeated, "How about Marek?" he asked and looked at him. "Take out then," I said and we headed to the cafe.