Did I do anything wrong?

• Alright I got (half) an idea so yeaaaaaa

Germany pov:

Poland hasn't talked to me for quite a while, he even moved to another office and he isn't making any eye contact with me either, he's not the childish one anymore, he became more mature. Did I do anything wrong? I kept asking myself that question, I called him to meet up at my house to have a friendly conversation about the situation and for the upcoming presentation so I texted him.

BerlinGermany: Hey, Poland. I invite you to my house to have a friendly talk
PolishServices:DDD : Sure, what's ur add?
BerlinGermany: It's XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXX, XXXXXXXX
PolishServices:DDD : When?
BerlinGermany: 7:30 tonight

I put my phone back in my pants pocket, he seemed pretty fine when texting, I then continued to tend my work. I then heard a crashing sound outside, I went out of my office and saw Italy and the Papers on the floor, "Oh, Italy! Let me help you," I said and and helped him pick up the papers, Poland came by and joined me. I took a glance at him and my mouth made a small smile, "Ayo! Do like Poland?" Italy asked as he carried the papers in his arm again, "N-no! What the heck!" I answered as I blushed brightly, Poland faked a cough and looked at Italy.

  I went back to finishing my work, and went home to wait for Poland. I even prepared a cup of tea and some mints.

Poland pov:

I was walking down the eerie streets alone, on my way to Germany's house, then I felt a swish behind me so I looked to the alleyway next to me, I just kept walking down the street and from nowhere, a gun went off and shot my left wing but I was still able to fly at full speed so I flew as fast as I could even when the wound hurts so badly, dodging the remaining bullets.

I lost the stranger and arrived at the German's house, I knocked on the door. "You look so exhausted," he said, he then looked at my bloody wing, "And didn't I tell you to be careful?" he added, "It wasn't my fault, someone shot me there," I answered, "Let me treat you," he replied and took me in carefully. The moment he laid hands on me I felt my heart beat faster, I shouldn't like him though so I snapped out of it, "Are you really gonna like somebody who invaded you, hm, Polska?" a voice in my head asked, I didn't answer to that, "Hmm?" the voice said, trying to make me answer, "No..." I sighed in my head, "That's what I thought," the voice said and went away.

Germany pulled out the first-aid kit and gently bandaged my wing, I stood up and gave it a test, I hurts a bit but not that much any more, "So why'd you call me here?" I turned to him and asked, "For a friendly talk and the presentation," he replied. We then got to work, he told me about the plan and some pointers, it was kinda boring to be honest but I could cope, he then asked me a question that wasn't related to the presentation.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" he asked with a sad look in his kind eyes, I stayed quiet, I can't say I like him or hate him, "If I did anything wrong, then I'm sorry," he added, "You didn't do anything wrong, it's just..." I said and cut myself off, "It's just what?" he asked softly, "I'm bu...sy?" I lied and felt a twist in my stomach, "Oh, ok, I'm sorry I put you into this meeting," he apologized, "You can go I you want," he said, "So...I'll be seeing you," I said and stood up, "See you and please be careful," he replied, I opened the door and flew high across the bright city, hoping for no more gunshots.

I went to bed and went to sleep with a small smile and a feeling of worrying. Who could be shooting me in the middle of the night?