And There He Goes...Drunk

Germany POV:

"Wake up!" A voice whispered, "5 more minutes..." I mumbled and pulled up my blanket. I still wanted to sleep, "Niemcy!" The whisper said a bit louder this time. "NIEMCY!" The voice whispered angrily, "No..." I grumbled and I grabbed something. "Berlin, stop hugging me!" The voice said again, I slowly opened my eyes and realized it was Poland, I jumped a bit. "What the heck is happening?" I murmured, I looked at Poland again. He was all reddened. I gazed around, I was still in my room, "What's going on?" I asked him, "My house is getting investigated by the police," he replied. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?", "I just got broken into," he answered, "So why are you here?" I questioned, "Those bozos, DUH!" He fumed. "Oh no," I trembled, "I'm being hunted down," he quavered, "I'm scared.".

I looked at him, "Is it your trauma?" I questioned. He looked down and nodded his head as tears rolled down his face, "You don't have to worry about being scared ever again," I comforted him with a soft tone, he sniffed and hugged me with a smile. My heart started bouncing all over my ribcage, my face wanted to smile and steam up. I feel alright when he smiles, "I won't let anybody hurt you again," I thought.

Poland POV:

I started hugging Germany. I feel safe with him. It's been a long time since I've hugged someone, the only person I've ever hugged was my dad, Piast. He was a great bloke really, but he was a busy man.

Poland 1369:

I was in my room, I was crying because I have been so lonely all my life
"Polska!" My dad exclaimed, "What's wrong?"
I looked at him with sadness, I cuddled him and said, "I'm so lonely,"
"You should know that," he paused, "Even if I'm always busy, you'll never be alone." And he hugged me back
My face lit up and I beamed at him, "Thank you, Ojciec (Father),"
"I'm so glad to have you," he whispered
He smiled, but then he gave off a bad cough
"Are you ok, Ojciec?" I asked, "Ye-*cough*, yes Po-*cough*," he coughed shoddily
He stayed back as his cough got worse and cracks started to appear, he exited the room, leaving me all alone again

1370:

"P-Polska..." Ojciec mumbled, "Y-yes, Ojciec?" I stammered
He was on his bed, his face and body were filled with cracks and his cough was heavy
"Ojciec, are you alright?" I asked worryingly, "I'll be meeting you in the next life then," he sighed with a weak smile
"Know that I've always loved you, Polska," he continued, "You will be a great nation for sure,"
He then started to disappear into the air, "O-OJCIEC!" I yelled, "I'll be all alone again if you leave,"
Tears streamed down my face, "Don't leave,", I held his hand but it was too late, he faded into thin air
I buried my head in his bed where he was, I mourned his death for hours
"Poland..." someone said and opened the door, "You must attend the funeral of your father."
I wiped my tears, I want Ojciec to see that I am strong

Poland POV:

I came back to my senses and released from Germany's arms, "S-sorry about that," I uttered, "It's ok, I like to make people feel better," he said, "I was just here about some news about those bozos," I excused, "Ok," he replied. "Well..." I started, "From what I heard from them, my wings are...a realm key?", Germany looked at me with a raised brow, "Realms?" He questioned, "Yeah, something about a 'Spirit Realm'," I added, "They're real!?" He gasped, "I...I think?" I responded.

  "Well, do you have anywhere to stay?" He asked. I didn't, not even a hotel because I didn't have enough money. "Nope..." I squeaked, "You can stay at my house 'till the investigation is done," he offered, "OK?" I said hesitantly. "Dang it, Polska," I thought, my heart raced, but why?