Movie End

{14th February, the movie release}

3rd POV:

  The crisis was over and EU was arrested and sent to prison. "Well," Poland sighed, "I'm glad that's over.", "Yeah," Germany agreed, "So you ready to go home now?". The Polish looked at him, "I think so,", "So shall we wave out goodbyes?" Germany said, "Yea," Poland said and kissed his cheek before turning back towards him, "Luv ya!". The German's heart bounced around his chest as he stared at him, "Luv ya too".

Poland and Germany were about to part when Marek ran up to them, "Marek!" The Polish beamed as he hugged the fur ball. "We found him in a cage," officer Qatar stated as he walked into the police car with EU in the back, cuffed. "Thank you!" Poland squealed as he hugged the dog, "I'll be seeing you!" Germany waved as he walked off, "Bye, Kocahie," Poland murmured.

Poland POV:

  "That movie was trash!" I whispered to Germany who was seated beside me, "Kinda flat honestly," he replied as we ate our popcorn. "The director isn't the best," I commented, "At least the ending is a happy-ever-after," he said quietly. "You know..." He added, "I think your acting seems so real,". Don't mention it, Kochanie (sweetheart)," I joked but it was true, Marek barked as his 3D glasses fell off. The German then planted a peck on my head, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelped with my face all red, "C'mon~," the German cooed, "We kissed before~.". I turned my head away as the credits rolled down, "Only in the movie," I mumbled, "Why did you ask me out on Valentine's Day then?" He asked, "Good point," I gave up and we got up to get out of the cinema with Marek.

{THE END}