Wakey Wakey, Merry ☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️

Germany POV:

I woke up, East was not there anymore. I looked around the room with a sigh, it's November 29th and Christmas was coming. I have to set up the tree, decorations, the gifts and a lot of stuff. All my friends are going to expect a big celebration at the Cologne Cathedral Christmas Market. And this is what they expect...

See!? A big festive village in front of the Cologne Cathedral

They'll be disappointed if I don't prepare for the festive event! Work, preparations, and Norway, a lot is going on. -Sigh- well, I'd better get to work on those.

I jumped out of bed and started to get ready for work. I headed out the door and went to the café, Sweden has been operating it for the past few days, and I found Poland there on our spot next to the window. I went inside and sat on my side; in front of him. "Ummm..." I mumbled he was drinking his latte as fast as he could. The jacket came back to my mind, so I retrieved it from my bag and handed it to him, "Oh," Poland uttered, "Thanks...?".

Both of us darted at each other as the morning sun illuminated our eyes. "Hey!" a voice said, "You! Yes, you!", just then a man came towards us. He had a white cross in the middle of his face, it was just Switzerland. "Hey, Germany!" he said and looked at me, "You're good at finance right?", "Yes...?" I muttered, "I got a job opportunity that is perfect for you," the Swiss retorted. "You'd be great in the banking system,", I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "It's really good," I said, "but, no thank you,". "Why not?" he frowned, "Beat around a bush," I answered and left, dragging the Polish with me.

    As he and I walked to work, "Hey, Niemecy," he began, "Why won't you take that job opportunity?". I stopped and looked at him with a nervous look, there was no way in heck I could confess to him.

  The real reason I didn't want to go was because I wanted to stay with this kid, I didn't want to leave this Polish. "Like I said, it's uncomfortable for me to say," I answered after a long hiatus, I turned back to the road and kept walking. "Aww, please tell me," he pouted as he kept begging me to tell, like a little kid. I will explain but not directly, "Well..." I smiled, "It's because of this little kid,", "You have a son?!" he gasped, "No, just someone I want to look after," I replied, "What's this little kid's name?" he asked, "I won't tell," I slowly let out, "But this kid is really cute,". "Can I meet this 'little kid'?", "Nein," I grinned.

₦Ø₮ ₮ØØ ₥Ø₮łV₳₮ɆĐ Ɽł₲Ⱨ₮ ₦Ø₩ 👁️👄👁️