Prince America

Germany POV:

"Let's hit it!" America smirked, and drove off...off to the British palace. I transformed my phone into a Tesla, "WHAT!?" Denmark bleated. I rolled my eyes, "Just get in," Finland sighed and they went inside as the engine revved up.

It took a while because we had to cross over a large bridge to get to the palace, but we got there eventually.

{1 hour later}

We arrived at the palace as the servants rushed out. I turned the Tesla back into a phone. "Good afternoon, Prince America," one of them said, "YOU'RE A PRINCE!?" The 3 brothers, Estonia and Philippines gasped in unison. The American prince scratched his neck, "Yea...". "Never mind that!" I blurted, "Let's just get the gadgets!". The team nodded and went inside.

"Hey, old man," America greeted King UK, "Hello, my son," he replied, "What brings you here today?" France, the queen who is seated beside him, asked. The young prince looked at them sternly, "We would like a walk to open up our inner world,". The king and queen looked at each other, "What for?" France asked, "Mission Impossible," America answered.

UK shrugged and told a servant to show us the way. I already knew what would happen because I once saw America went in the secret room, "This way," the servant said and indeed she led us to a dead end.

"A dead end?" Estonia asked, "No," I replied, leaned forward to the stone wall and pressed an irregular brick. Just then the wall started to tremble and open, "How did you know that?" America queried, "I saw you do it once," I answered and stepped inside the darkness.

"This is creepy..." Poland shuddered as we walked down a steep, stone, spiral staircase. "It's going to be alright," I comforted Poland as some light started to emerge. We ended up in front of a steel door with a passcode, America put in the code: 12345. "What the heck!?" Denmark gasped, "Why?" The prince asked, "12345? Seriously!?" Denmark fumed, "Don't ask me," America deflected and went inside.

There, a ton of gadgets stood untouched. "Joe..." Philippines started, "Why you is have this?", "I don't know!" America shrugged. The intrigued brothers wanted to touch some guns that looked advanced, "DON'T TOUCH THEM!" America warned, the 3 europeans stopped in their tracks. I looked around, "So what should we get?" Poland questioned, The American looked around as well and said, "Anything we can fit in the bag I guess.".

  We then started putting a lot of gadgets into a bag. The gadgets varied from big to small, melee to guns, and explosives to smoke bombs!

"Ummm..." Estonia started, "I thinkers the bags is too heavier," Philip said. We looked at the bag and it was out of space, "I guess that's all we need..." Iceland nodded, "I guess so," Finland agreed.

"All we have to do is to wait for dusk," I explained, "I studied the building and I've found that there is a secret underground floor.". The Polish stamped his foot, "I bet they are hiding the others there!", the 3 brothers nodded in agreement. "I heard that the code was 38290," I said, "Bro, how come you know all this?" America suspected, "I overheard from some of our officemates," I answered.

"So we have to go inside as clients," Finland suggested, "And we go to floor where God-knows-where," Poland pipped. "So we got it all set out?" America inquired, "Just stick with the plan," I said, "And boom goes the dynamite," Iceland breathed, "That's kinda cringe, Ice..." Denmark commented, "Shuddup you cow!" He jeered. I rolled my eyes as the childish argument went on.