Spirit World...?

Poland POV:

After we discussed, I asked myself a question: Can I myself go into the spiritual realm? I mean can I? Because I've heard that winged types are more easily attached to the realm.

While everybody was arguing and talking, I went outside into the palace garden. "Can I?" I whispered and felt some type of cosmos or aura burn and flow inside of me. I felt my wings started to become warmer and glow. I opened my eyes and saw a small opening in front of me, I looked in and saw many countryhumans in there... "POLEN!" Germany shouted and I disconnected from the other realm.

"I've been looking all over for you!" He exclaimed, "What happened to your wings? They were glowing.", "I connected to the realm, but barely!" I answered, "You'll probably defeat him," he said and put his palm on my shoulder. I felt my heart beating a thousand times per second, "I-I will!" I stammered and removed his hand from my shoulder, "I know you can," he cooed.

  We went back to the team who were waiting for the both of us by the gate, "So we'll wait 'till sunset at the café," Finland stated, "And we strike!" I cursed. All of them nodded and we started to get ready to leave. "Bye Mom!" America shouted, "Bye Dad!", "Keep safe," wavered UK.

The German turned his phone into a car yet again, "That phone is amazing..." I admitted and got inside the Tesla. I buckled my seatbelt and we went over the bridge again, "Poland..." Iceland marveled, "Your wings!" Denmark perplexed. I looked at my wings, they were glowing softly again, "It's probably the Spirit realm," Germany claimed as he kept his eyes on the road, "Probably," I repeated.

We kept driving down the bridge as the skies gradually turned red as well as the clouds but we were already at the end of the bridge. "We're not waiting anymore," I said, "It's already sunset.".

"Take the bag from the trunk," Germany said, "We're going in..."