Personal Caretaker

• this chapter means no offense ok?

Poland pov:

I woke up on Germany's sofa, I got up and went to look for him. I went upstairs and saw him still sleeping, I looked at my phone and checked the time. It was 6:30, "I'd better wake him up," I said and went up to him, I shook the German like crazy.

"Stoooopppp!" he said as I shook him, I stopped and he got up with an annoyed face. I noticed and immediately apologized, "I'm sorry," I said. He chuckled and his annoyed face turned into a giggle, I giggled along as well, I went down for cereal as Germany got ready for work. I just hopped out and took a look around, the German came out after a few minutes. We started walking to work, I held his hand because I somehow feel safe around him, we stopped by the café, there was more people than usual but we still got a seat. He and I sat down as we waited for our latte, I started to play with my fingers to pass the time.

Germany pov:

I glanced at Poland, she was playing with her fingers, "Here's your latte," Norway said as he placed the latte as usual, "Is he your boyfriend?" he asked before he left our table, "No, just an officemate," Poland said, I immensely blushed at his question, "Wh-where'd you get that idea anyways?" I asked, still blushing, "Your face," Norway teased and finally left out table. We left the café after we had our drink, I still feel Poland's hand glued to mine, I kept sneaking a few glances at it, it feels like it's the only thing I want to feel, then he started running towards the building. "Be careful!" I said as he ran ahead of me, "Don't worry, I-oof!" Poland exclaimed once he tripped on the sidewalk, "Poland!" I said and ran up to him, worried, "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I quickly said as I checked on him, "I'm ok, just a few scrapes," he answered as I helped him get up, "Oh no, we better get you some bandaids," I said as I took out a few bandaids for him, "There's no need really," he rejected, "Too late, I'm already sticking them," I said as I put on the last bandaid, "Thanks, mom. That's so sweet of you," Poland jokingly giggled, I felt myself blush so I turned away, "No problem," I smiled and we went inside the building.

Poland pov:

  I went into the office with Germany, he quickly grabbed his seat and went to work, I did the same and we worked away. "Are you fine with the scrapes?" the German asked as he looked at me with a worried face, "Hey, stop being so worried, mom," I answered with a grin, "Alright, now hush my child," he replied jokingly and went back to work. It was lunchtime so we went to the cafeteria, "You give me your achievement badges, bub" a voice said a few meters away, "But, I earned it," a weaker voice replied, I looked into the direction of the conversation and saw Kosovo and a frightened Serbia. "Hey Kosovo! Back off from Serbia," I said in a stern voice and a serious face, "You shouldn't get into this, Poland," Germany said from behind me, "And if I don't?" Kosovo said with an evil smirk, "Imma beat you up!" I announced, "Hah! I'd like to see that," he laughed, "Oh you will," I mumbled and ran up to him with my elbow in front, "AHCK!" Kosovo yelled and fell, I started to drag attention, "Poland!" Germany said from the crowd, "Oh-ho, you're done," Kosovo said as he got up and we started to fight.

"Remember to fake it!" A crew member warned as he held the mic up high with a face full of angst, "And be careful!" The director added. I gave them a nod and we started the (film) shooting.

  A few minutes later, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" EU yelled with his arms crossed and his face stitched to a serious one, "Kosovo was doing stuff to Serbia,"I explained, "Both of you will get a demerit on your workings," EU sighed and left the scene, people went away with their business as Germany took care of me. "Look how scared you are!" He exclaimed as he took out some bandages, "I don't mind really," I said, "But you're so badly hurt," he said as he wrapped some bandages on my arm, "I'm fine," I told him and slightly pushed him back, "No you're not," the German replied as he took out some Povidone-iodine and rubbed it on my face and legs, "Why do you even care?" I asked, "Because..." he said speechlessly and kept caring for my bruises and scars, "How many times have you've been hurt?" the German asked, changing the topic, "A butt ton of times," I giggled, "Oh dear," he sighed and packed up his medical stuff, "Let's just go back to work," I said and grabbed my pen. "To be honest, if you were a parent then you would be a mother," I blurted out while we were working, "Do I look like a mom to you?" Germany asked, "Kinda," I answered.

Germany pov:

  After work we went to the café for some latte, as always, I can't help but be worried for Poland, "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked, "You've been asking the same question since 5, just chill," Poland replied and sipped his latte, "Just...chill..." I mumbled to myself and sipped my latte as well. We then waved goodbye and went home, I opened the door and went upstairs to take a shower and launched myself on my bed, but I still can't sleep because I'm still worried about Poland, I fell asleep a like 2 am.