Back to Life

Poland POV:

  "And scene 35," the director said, "ACTION!".

  "Okay, I guess," I mumbled and Germany came back with some water in his hands, "Drink it," he instructed, "From your hands?" I doubted. "Duh, where else?" Germany drawled, and I hesitated before drinking. My scars and bruises were healed and my energy came back, "Shall we go back?" I asked him, "Yeah sure," I replied and opened the portal to the Mortal Realm.

  We walked through the portal which closed as soon as it opened. "Polen!" Denmark exclaimed as he ran towards me, "Where are the souls?". I was surprised, I had forgotten to save them! "I...forgot," I squeaked, "But he has Germany," Philippines joined, "What?" Denmark said and looked around for him. "Where?" Iceland questioned, "Next to him," she answered. The 2 brothers kept looking for the German's soul who was right beside me. "She has a third eye," America explained, "Third Eye?" Finland wondered as he carefully took out the last body from its case, "It means she can see ghosts and stuff," America answered, "So would he say something weird at times.".

  "Can I just put Germany back in his body?" I requested, "Sure," Estonia said and brought him the German's body. I healed it before offering the soul its body. "Here you go, Niemcy," I offered and Germany laid back down on his body. The body then slowly rose from the ground.

"NIEMCY!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly, "Thanks for rescuing me, Polen," he smiled as he hugged me back. "Are y'all gonna sit there being a couple or what?" Iceland taunted, "For 5 minutes straight," I pleaded, still cuddling with the German. The Icelander rolled his eyes in disgust with the affection.

{5 minutes later}

"Okeh, let's get the other souls," Germany proclaimed as we released from the hug. I went back into the portal where the setting turned back into a starry sky. I walked further into the dimension and found many souls of tens of thousands of countries, both young and old, big to small and pure to evil.

I walked through the crowds as I picked out the missing countries and one by one, they all came back to themselves. "SWEDEN!" Finland shouted as the Swedish got up, "Where's Norie?" He asked, "Right here!" Norway giggled and hugged his dear brothers. "I'm so glad you're all safe," Finland cooed as they released from the heartfelt hug. I watched as the 5 of them laughed and chatted. It reminded me of my dad, Piast.

I knew that he passed on so I went back to the portal to get the last countries. "Oi!" I yelled, "CZECH REPUBLIC!". Walking further into the realm I found my father. Tears started streaming from my eyes, "OJCIEC!!!" I screeched and ran right into his arms.

  "Jak się masz, Polsko? (How are you, Poland?)" Piast questioned sweetly, "Tak bardzo za Tobą tęskniłem...(I missed you so much...)" I sniffed. "też za tobą tęskniłam, (I missed you too,)" he whispered as a tear fell from his eye, "Kocham Cię mój synu, (I love you, my son,)". Buckets of tears ran down my face, "Ja też cię kocham, Ojciec," I replied. He looked into my eyes as he wiped away my tears, "Now isn't somebody waiting for you?" He beamed. I brushed my tears away, waved my goodbye, and flew off to find Czech Republic.

  At last, I found the last one. "Let's go, Czech," I told him and opened a portal. "Okay," Czech replied, and we stepped out together. "Czech Republic is back," Philippines said as the soul went back to his body, "You've done well," Denmark praised, "Thanks," I beamed. "Warsaw," Germany called out, "Did you cry?". I nodded and looked back at there the portal was, "Just my dad," I sighed, "Piast, right?" The German responded. I looked at him with shock, "How did you know?", "Well..." he started, "I met him back there.". "What did you say to him?" I asked, "I told him that..." Germany slowly said.

  "What!?" I demanded, "I told him that I loved you," he mumbled. My face lit but instead of being mad, my face stitched into a big smile. "Y-you're kidding, right?" I stuttered, he shook his head, "Well then..." I began, "Maybe I might deliver you your love,". The German looked at me with a big smile, "Really!?", "Może (Maybe)," I whispered and turned around, hiding my grin.