White Wings

Poland pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and yawned, I got up and did my morning routine. As I was brushing my wings, I took of the bandages looked at the gunshot mark that punctured my wing, I got up and headed to work, it's been much more boring since no one was there to chat with me.

I had to walk to the office which is much worse than flying at top speed because it takes me about 15 minutes to get there rather than walking for 20 minutes, I was greeted by a stack of papers on my table as soon as I sat on my desk so I started right away.

I'm still wondering why would someone shoot me, I'm so lucky I'm still alive. I should wear hoodies and hide my wings to hide myself, so it's shopping time later.

  It was lunchtime so I went outside to buy some food, I walked back into the cafeteria and Kosovo surprisingly went up to me. "Um, hey Poland," he said, "Hello?" I replied, "Do you know the why that stranger shot you?" he further said, I widened my eyes, how did he know about the stranger? "Please tell me," I said to him sounding desperate, "That was a spy," he said, I listened carefully, "There is this new league who envies us," he continued, "And your white wings, are your features, am I right?" he added, I nodded, "Countries have something special and each one gives a specific nationality," he stated, "If taken, then that's it," he added, I'm still confused but at least I got some information.

I kept thinking about that stranger as I walked home from shopping for some hoodies, I was more cautious this time, my senses were up and I walked faster. I got home and was surprised because a small gift was left on my table, I saw a small note so I read it, the note said, "Dear Polen, the other day you said you were quite busy so I got something for you. Yours faithfully, Germany <3", "Hm," I muttered and opened it, it was the snow globe with a picture of us in a Disneyland ride when we went into the souvenir shop, I smiled at the gift and decided to keep it at home.

  I then wore my usual white shirt and black shorts, I headed to my bed after and exhausting 2 hours of shopping, I collapsed on it and pulled up my blanket, I then saw something or rather someone in my closet, I looked into my closet and saw... "AYO GERMANY!" I yelled at him, "Um, sorry, I didn't want you to see me so I hid here," he said coming out of my closet. I felt a and angry but flustered feeling, "GET OUT!" I yelled.

Germany pov:

  "GET OUT!" the Polish yelled, I've never ever seen him like this before, I left silently, does he hate me or something? I felt a little saddened by this thought, I walked through the streets with the eerie feeling about the sidewalk, a sharp, painful pang hit my chest. I looked at my special feature which is always hidden in my pocket, my futuristic phone that looks like this,

  I put it back in my pocket an sighed, I took the subway back to my house, "Maybe he did that because he was kinda disgusted, especially because I was in his closet," I said to myself

  I opened my door to my house, took a shower and went to bed. But, I kept tossing and turning around my bed, I can't fall asleep somehow, I have work tomorrow so I HAVE to go to sleep. Then finally I dozed off.

{Text like this means you are reading a dream}

  Germany pov:

"Poland! I've been looking for you!" I yelled across an endless looking field as I ran to the white-winged country
"F*ck off," he replied heartlessly
"Is there a problem? You didn't have to be so rude," I said calmly
"Oh there is," he said, sounding angry
"You like me and you shouldn't," he continued
"I...why?" I asked and grabbed his hand before he walked away
"Simple, your father," he simply answered
I then saw my hand and it was red, my skin was red
Am I...Vather?
Then Poland and the field faded into a black void
He looked back at me one last time with eyes filled with hatred
I fell into the void as my tears flowed through the air