15.✔️: another lie

The atmosphere around me was as cold as ice .

Infront of me sat our ruthless captain who looked like he was ready to attack his prey .
His deadly stares pierced holes into my body .

Besides him was our grumpy quartermaster seonghwa who looked like a grim reaper and obviously it was my soul'he was gonna take today.

At my left sat yeosang who just looked at me as if he was not believing on his eyes.

Besides him sat yunho who was still shocked and his jaw touched the floor.

Mingi was sitting beside him and he strangely looked calm as he didn't looked at me but instead he stared outside towards the ocean.

I turned my neck to look at my right now .

Jongho sat and he was tapping his feet on the floor as he looked at hoongjoong.

Besides him was wooyoung who looked at me but soon Averted his gaze when he caught me looking at him .
He didn't Even looked at Lia.

And the last but obviously not the least crew member san had a poker face on as usual but instead this time he seemed to look more scary as his hands played with the dagger in his hands.

And then at the corner of the room sat our Princess Yuri who looked truly calm as she played with the Ruby ring on her finger.

And in the centre of the room sat me and Lia who had our arms locked as we didn't spared each other glances.

Behind seonghwa and hoongjoong stood three crew members who held some maps and things and probably looked like they were the assistants.

"So shall we start?" Hoongjoong said in an icy raspy voice making me shiver on my seat .

Lia didn't had any better condition.

"First of all we would like to have an honest introduction of the ladies came we?" Seonghwa said in a sarcastic way making me look at Lia who just gulped her Saliva.

"Tell us who you both really are or we'll throw you into the fucking sea" hoongjoong growled as we both flinched.

"M-m-y name is yn " i said in a low voice

"I'm Lia" she said

"Wait!" Wooyoung shouted as everyone looked over at him.

"What ?" Seonghwa asked him

"My dream was true that means right?" Wooyoung spat in a harsh voice as he looked at us

Me and Lia just nodded our head lightly.

"What dream wooyoung?" Jongho asked him

"Some days ago I had an exact dream of them where I saw thier real faces and thier real names to and I told them this but we all laughed it off but guess I was so wrong," he said as he eyed us with hatred in his eyes

We broke his trust ofcourse he will see us like that.

"Oh so seems like our ladies are not that unknown to us right?" Hoongjoong said as he chuckled darkly.

I swear I can pee my pants any second now.

"Who you guys are explain every single thing right now" seonghwa said as he got up and approached us.

He took out a knife from his sheath and placed it under my throat.

My blood froze in my veins as I looked at the knife below my chin.

I gulped my saliva as he pushed the knife towards my throat harshly and that's when I felt the pain.

And soon I felt a drop of some liquid on my palm and when I raised my palm I saw that it was my blood .