18.✔️: kraken?

I quickly stood up from my bed ignoring the pain in my head.

Lia is right

Yeosang is gonna kill me

But I had to escape the death right now .

I really loved my captain but this pirate captain is a hell nah.

I rushed towards the door as I peeked over it to take a look over where hoongjoong was.

And I found him .

He was on the deck of the ship and was scaring the poor crewmembers.

The members had thier heads hunger low .

I then thought that it was my only chance as I looked at the corridor beside me.

Ok so if I ran across the corridor I'll make it to some rooms where hoongjoong usually doesn't visit.

I'll hide inside yeosang's room.

But he'll kinda scold me and who knows it's him who murders me.

Yunho and mingi will be the worst choices as they are gonna tell the entire ship.

Jongho will probably not even allow me after what happened today as I clearly saw he was too embarrassed.

Wooyoung is with Lia.

That leaves me two options san or soenghwa.

Soenghwa is gonna kill me for sure and San will do the same

That means my death is confirmed today.

I ran towards the corridor when I saw that captain was making his way towards my room.

And as if the god hated me .

I heard some crewmates shout.

"CAPTAIN THERE SHE IS SEE SHE'S RUNNING" a member shouted making me glare that member but instead he just had his grin on his face and that's when I made an eye contact with the captain.

"Stop right there angel" he said

"Oh hell nah" I shouted as I took off running.

And I looked back then I saw that tiny*cough*. *cough* scary man chasing me.

Well atleast I have my old body so I can run fast atleast.

I thought to myself as I fastened my pace.

Shit I have to do something.

There I saw the kitchen.

I ran inside the kitchen startling poor Lia and wooyoung who was caging her on the counter.

"Yah atleast try to come slo-"

"It's not time for your romance help me captain's chasing me " I said as she widened her eyes

"See there's a window jump through it it's the only help I can do " she said as she pointed at the window.

I quickly went towards it using the kitchen's slape as a supporter and I jumped across the window.

Yes I did it .

But then I saw hoongjoong standing just infront of me with his hands crossed.

Shit shit shit!!!!!

I gulped on my Saliva as he smirked at me

"Now tell me what were you saying?"

"C-c-aptain I was I'll and said things that I didn't even meant" I said as he just chuckled