27.✔️ the story

Back then the king of the whole Ocean called as the jewel in the whole universe was very lonely.

He wanted to start a family but at the same time everyone feared him.
No one wanted him due to a scar on his face.

He was slowly loosing himself until one day a girl was swimming in the sea.

She was breathtaking.

But soon she was attached by a shark and jewel saved her

The girl fell in love with him at his first site and believed that the scar made him beautiful and unique.

That's when the king jewel married her and they both soon were blessed with a baby boy .

The couple were happy as they both started living on the brighter part of the ocean

The ocean did had a darker part too but the light didn't REACHED there and the deadliest creatures you can think of lived there.

The only thing which the king didn't knew was that a sea witch lived there too.

She had always liked the liked the King.
Whenever the king would come to look at the area around her she would always peek on him and wonder her fantasies with him.

When she came to know about the marriage of the king she was angry as hell and knowing they even had a son TOGETHER made her furious

One days she planned something evil and then she did a magic on the king .

The king wasn't himself and felt his feet dragging himself towards the witch.

That night the witch was successful in her plan.

The next day when the king woke up he was shocked

He told her that what she did was wrong

The witch told him that she was now was pregnant with his child

The king said he can't betray his wife and left her

The witch couldn't take it and after the birth of her child she treated him to be a scary person and made him powerful by teaching him all the black magic

After 17 years both the princes had grown up ENOUGH and that's when the news of the king's child becoming the ruler of the ocean spreaded.

The witch Along with her son went into his kingdom .

When the king saw that the witch had reach his Kingdom he was shocked he asked her why was she here and then she told him that her son deserve the kingdom equally as even though the king wasn't himself that night still he was the father of a child when the king's wife came to know about it she was shocked she felt like crying.

The king tried to convince her wife but she didn't trusted him do which caused too much drama in the cold so in the last king agreed that his whole Kingdom now will be divided into two parts the first part will be known as the kingdom of aurora which will be the brightest Kingdom in the whole world and will be ruled by their first son and then he said that the other Kingdom would be called as the kingdom of darkness or the kingdom obsidian.

And his son with the witch will be the ruler of the kingdom the both the sons will never be allowed to meet one another as it will only cause more chaos in the kingdom no one will try to take each others Kingdom and when the witch held about it she was beyond happy her plan was finally coming to and that's when she left the kingdom but the witch didn't come to an end her ambitious Verna more and does with her magic she made the kings wife IL soon his wife died and when the king came to know about it he was beyond angry he visited the kingdom of darkness he asked which why did she do it and then the witch said she always liked him but he never look that her and even ask him to marry her but the king refuse to marry her as he said he will only love the women he married for his whole life his own son so all this happen and he was beyond evil his evilness was so that it dark and the whole ocean and then his own father in the cell of his Kingdom and no one could make out where the king went when his son or the ruler of the kingdom came to know about the disappearance of his father he went to see and look for his father and that's when he knew that his brother did this so you went to his brothers Kingdom and he friendly asked him to return the father to him and he will just go his brother said that he was his father to and he was not an intention to return him back and that's when Kingdom of AURORA decided to plan and attack of kingdom of obsidian and then the war was taken place .

War result in the death of the witch and her son couldn't take it so he tried to kill his sister the princess of aurora.
But the king had already sent her away.

And because of how wicked he was be can't be given the cromer so the cromer was hidden and three jewels were needed to get it.

The ruler of the kingdom of darkness was forced to evacuate back to his Kingdom but he never lost his hope and he plan on getting the Cromer again and again and when the king new that he was getting old enough to protect the Cromer,
He gave it to my father Mr hwang and that's when he hide it in a place of aurora so that no one could find it again and he even set up a difficult map enough to set it up the map had different levels and only the people who had a pure heart were able to do it he came across a kingdom of Utopia where he liked a girl he married her and that's when he gifted the whole Kingdom a Ruby known as the Ruby of reality he gave the kingdom too many mysterious items which were magical in nature like yuri had of course .

He left everything for her and a
Had a boy with her his surname was given after her mother's name and was named park but when he was betrayed by his best friend and was killed him and captured his wife.

And and the island which you are here at present is the island which has protected aurora for million of years.

In an attempt to go to AURORA you had to cross many barriers.

And the the most important barrier was the three jewels  the gate have three jewels and to obtain the three of them three jewels  are needed .if you cross the gate you still have to be of a pure heart you have to love your partner unconditionally because the ruler of the kingdom aurora loved his wife more than himself and hence he made this gate . I don't know what's behind the gate and I am afraid that we will be able to guess it because the kingdom of darkness will always be keeping his eye on US he will only uses to get the Cromer and as soon as we get that he will take both the Cromer and The Princess.

Hyunjin completed the story as he closed his book and sat on his chair

"That was quite a nice story but is it even real" hoongjoong asked

"It is captain otherwise my father wouldn't have told  me some shits" hyunjin replied

" Sure as I have ever been"hyunjin replied

"But lia is not here will you be able to -"

"Funny of you to think that I like her okay I am not a man who just chases a woman they come to me and also it was her decision to leave me without even saying a goodbye so how can I even be after her I don't care if she is here or not it's not like she is beautiful that much there are more than beautiful ladies around here so ima just get a timepass tommorow" wooyoung said .

"Are we really doing this can't we just drop this thing" yunho asked.

"Not at all we have came through many hardship and now we are this close to destination and there is no way i will let it go whatever it takes i will make sure that i get what i want we even had to see angel's sacrifice " hoongjoong said as he sipped his wine .

"Can I help?" Hyunjin suddenly said

"No hyunjin you have already done so much and there is now no need " hoongjoong said

"It's of no worries captain " hyunjin Said

"It is hyunjin we first have to figure out what those three jewels are we don't even have enough time I don't know how we're gonna do it " seonghwa said

Hyunjin smirked for the nth time before he closed the book again.

How much he loved spreading this story even if it was not even the truth.
He looked at yeosang who have him a nod as he smiled at the ring in his hands.

He kissed it again before speaking

"My king I have told them the story and they seem to belive it now I'll be towards my next plan "