24.✔️: suspicious

"ok now!!!! Keep the knots tight if we maintain the speed we'll be able to reach the port within 3 days!!!" Hoongjoong yelled as he wandered around the ship checking everything.

Suddenly someone approaches him.

"Captain Hong is everything going alright?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at the ship

The whole crew was busy repairing the ship along with Yuri and Lia.

Hongjoong had kept hyunjin and his friends in the basement to avoid them getting hurt so here they were.

They all wanted to reach the port on time to get some supplies for them.

"Hyunjin! Yes we're doing just fine if the winds will be in our favour I do hope that we'll make it within 3 days " hoongjoong Said.

"That's great then I'll make sure the island has the best facilities provided for you Hong after all it was you who saved me and my friend's lives in that kraken disaster" hyunjin said

"That's where you're wrong hyunjin. I failed. As a captain. As a friend. As anyone. I failed. Angel sacrificed herself for us , to save us even after what we did to her ."

"Captain it's not your fault you know. You did what was the best for your crew. You had the least meal while you provided everyone the most. Whatever happened was surely an unplanned event but captain its not like we can get her back. But if she'll see you like this she's gonna be sad right? To be honest I found her wierd when I first met her but if I got a chance to by miracle met her , I'm gonna return that hug for everything she did to us. Not gonna lie i found her adorable too now" hyunjin said as his tone filled with softness when he mentioned her.

She was surely someone he never wanted to meet.

But now that he did

He was smirking at hongjoong as he internally laughed at how fool he was.

"I'm pretty sure she'll never forgive me ever after what I did to her. I hit her . Twice. I have once even stabbed her. I always treated her rudely. I almost threw her into the ocean on our first meet.but now I agree with you , she sure was adorable and not gonna lie due to her and her chaotic friend Lia's presence the ship felt alive " captain said as he looked towards the sea.

The hairs blowing his mullet as he had a small smile on his face.

"Do you like her captain"

"WHAT!!!NO !!! NOT AT ALL!!!!!!I LIKE YU- "*COUGH* *COUGH* GIVE ME Water ATLEAST " hoongjoong said as he choked on his spit

"Geez you're clumsy there was no need to Panic " hyunjin said.

"Why do you ask though?" Hoongjoong said as he drank the water from his glass.

"I'll sound weird but I feel that she's alive I don't know why but my inner guts never betrayed me so I was just checking for competition," hyunjin said as he laughed a little.

"So you're saying that she can be alive!!!!?"

"Well I'm not sure captain but it's merely impossible after we all saw her falling Down "

"I agree please don't talk to anyone about this . I don't want my friends to have fake hope again I can't see them being broke again " hoongjoong said

"I'll not caps"

"Well it's good then by the way thanks hyunjin for letting us stay at your island overnight " hoongjoong said as he smiled at him

"No worries umm by the way captain did you found a girl to marry?" Hyunjin asked as hoongjoong spitted the water on his face