67.✔️: the war

we have reached chapter 67 and we are almost at the end and 3 more chapters and the story will end.

I'm always thankful for y'all support so keep reading and also these chapters will be kinda long so yeah bie bie💗💗

"General Kim we have reached the area and we are waiting for your further orders sir!" General park said as he looked at his superior.

"Park we need to be very careful with all the steps as it's the King of dark we are against!"general park said

"We still have the two jewels with us if needed we will use them" wooyoung said as he looked over to hongjoong and soenghwa who had a jewel each.

"No! We have to avoid using it it's against the law of the oceans we can't use it " general park said as he looked over to seonghwa.

Seonghwa was confused.
He was feeling a deep connection with this man he just met 3 days ago and he didn't knew why .

The man was always so warm to him and probably was the First older person who didn't wanted him to die.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a tap on shoulder by hongjoong

"You seem out"

"It's nothing just spaced out"

"Don't do it seonghwa we are about to raise the waters"

"Have I ever let you down?"

"You can never I know but I'm worried about for you I'm not blind I have seen you spacing out "

"It's just it have been a lot lately like me being an aurorian and then angel being abducted and that bastard almost doing something to her yeosang being found out as our opponent's team and then all this jewel stuff that mysterious creature what was it yeah chthulu and all these stuffs sometimes I just wanna go back to being the pirate I was "

"You wouldn't had met angel that way seonghwa "

"She's the best thing ever happened to me hongjoong "

"I know seonghwa how you care for her and that's what made me back off"

"What do you mean back off?"

"Umm I know it's not the right time to confess but I think I shall tell you as you'll forget it between the fights and I'll be safe "

"Just spill already captain "

"Ok listen remember when we were about to reach utopia and Yuri told us that she didn't wanted to go there as Kiara and her brother yuram were planning to Marry her off?"

"Umm yeah !"

"That time I went out angrily and I sat on the crow nest and I was crying and cursing at myself for being the reason evryone hate us "

"You know it's not true hongjoong and I thought we're close why didn't you tell me?!"

"Listen me first then I angel came to me she almost fell to death but I saved her when she noticed my tears she was the first who didn't pushed me when I hugged her I told her everything about my past,Yuri and everything and that's what made me think she'll hate me too now but soenghwa she didn't she hugged me and told me how precious I was she even comforted me and I don't know what came over me I called her pretty she laughed it out saying I was handsome too but I don't know what happened to me I leaned towards her and I umm kinda kissed her but I SWEAR it was just heat of the moment and I love Yuri by heart I SWEAR!"