60.✔️: trap

And now here we were walking towards the cave as each one of us held thier breath in .

We really hoped it was the aurora jewel .

They already have only 2 weeks left and if they failed then I'll lose them like forever.

The surroundings of the island were very wierd.
Like it was very simple to be the island of aurora cave.

And the cave was strangely ahead of us

Like we just came and already got the cave and that also this easily?

I was walking Beside Lia and yeji.
Captain, soenghwa and Yuri were leading the way as san, wooyoung and yeosang were trailing behind.

Then it were me ,Lia and yeji and behind us were Mingi, yunho and Jongho.

Everyone were walking in silence as their minds had thousands of hopes.

Finally we entered the cave as we walked.
We all were taking careful steps and no one uttered a word.
The cave walls were covered with several paintings and embroidered notes .

Some were in English but some were in some other type of language which was hard to tell.

And then suddenly Everyone stopped.
I peeked by the shoulder of san to see what had happened.

We all were standing infornt of a giant lake.
The lake was so giant that we didn't knew how deep it can be.

We all moved forward as we stood by the lake to see .

The water was so deep that we can't even imagine going inside.

We weren't able to see the other side of the cave as it ended by the lake .

There was nothing.
Just a mere lake
That had normal ocean water

Captain gripped his mullet in frustration as soenghwa muttered some inaudible words.
I saw their faces.

They were sad .

Me and Lia looked at each other and we can't help but feel bad.

"We were chasing for nothing all these fucking time ! " Captain yelled as he threw a punch at the nearest wall.

I kinda felt bad.

Soenghwa sat on the ground as he had his head hung low.
I decided to not go to him.
He needs some time for himself.

Yunho and mingi were so disappointed that I saw the expression which I never saw.
They were this sad that I felt horrible although it wasn't even my fault.

"We have came far so just rest here for a minute and then let's head back" san said as he sat by the wall too.

Wooyoung who was always blabbering around was strangely quiet too.

Jongho and yeosang were laying with their backs at each other.

Yuri was comforting captain as Lia and yeji sat together by a wall.

Suddenly I felt the ring which hyunjin gave me glow

I furrowed my eyebrows.
Why is it glowing?

It was a faint yellow on it that allowed it not be seen by others or else I would be scolded again for even talking to hyunjin and soenghwa will probably throw me to the sharks.

It's light was falling on a wall
I was confused but soon widened my eyes when I saw that the place on the wall where this ring's light was falling had some changes.

The letters which were written on some kind of language were seen in English

I gasped.

Thanks hyunjin
I muttered to myself.