16.✔️: Hyunjin?

I blinked my eyes to adjust to my surroundings.

I turned my neck to look at the person beside me and I saw a cute sleeping Lia beside my bed .

As soon as she felt that something is moving she quickly widened her eyes as she hugged me tightly.

"You're awake oh thank god I thought that you died" she said as she let go of me.

"Seems like I'm the only one who faints everytime " I said as she laughed a little and then her eyes traveled to my forehead as she pouted a little.

"That seems bad " she said

"What ?" I asked her

She picked up the mirror beside her as she held it at my face level so that I can see my face and i soon regretted

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed and she closed her eyes due to my high pitch scream

It's not my face!" I screamed at top of my lungs as I was furious now.

"The compass hit you pretty hard though " she said

But I didn't took her talks as I stood up on my legs

"Lia you got your real body but why didn't I?"I asked her as she lowered her gaze

"That's what I'm thinking how did the even makes sense?"

"I'm really confused right now what the fuck is happening and who is this girl now and why was she wearing such clothes?"

"I don't know but you did made a perfect lie God I was so shocked at how you handled it"she said

"I mean it's y/n babes the queen of lies"

"Y/n why am I getting a feeling that somthing bad is going to happen"

"Lia don't we will find a way out ok? I'll never let anything happen to you"I told her

"What about that black sea lie?"

"In the fanfiction wooyoung's lover had been there so I decided to take that part as we didn't met them atleast it helped us survive"

"Thank god you read something else than romantic chapters"

"But first I have some business with that asshole captain.

She widened her eyes when she saw me that I was standing up

I stumbled a little due to the pain in my head but that was least of my worries right now.

"Hey don't do that you need rest yeosang will kill me if he saw you " she said as she held my hand

But I yanked my hand away as I with my dizzy steps marched towards the door.

"Wait where are you going like that yn stop " I heard Lia screaming but I ignored her screams as I marched with my pride burning inside me to burn the captain along with me.

I was still able to hear Lia screaming and calling for me

"I swear you're gonna regret it so much just stop look at your condition first'" she shouted but I with my stumbling steps was Marching towards the Devil duo.

I was gonna fry them today.

What do they think of themselves.

One is cutting my throat to threaten me and one is throwing compass at me.

I quickened my pace .

I banged open the door of Seonghwa's cabin but no one was present inside the room .

Suddenly I saw a crew member walking across the deck.

I rushed towards him

I yelled
"HEY YOU" I shouted.