64.✔️: Kingdom dark

I opened my eyes slowly as i adjusted to the lights around me.
My eyes wandered around the room where I was .

The walls were black and the interior of the room was too damn luxury amd everything just screamed black aesthetic.

I was confused.
The last thing I remember was being drowned in the water as kraken dragged me then why am I here?.

I looked around the room to look for my friends but there was no one.

"Seonghwa? Lia? San!" I called for their names while sitting on the bed .

The voice echoed in the room as no one answered my call.

"Hello?!"

I decided to explore the area.
I slowly got up as I made my way towards the main door.
I twisted the knob to open it but it didn't opened.

My eyebrows furrowed as I started looking around for a window.
As soon as I found one a small smile crept on my face.

I hurriedly went to it and opened it and my eyes widened

There was black water all around me and there were some scary creatures swimming around.
I looked below me and the room which I was in was at the cliff and one jump and I'll staright go to hell.

The ground below me was so deep that it can't be even seen.

I gulped my saliva when I saw a scary creature coming towards me.

I hurriedly closed the window as I took a deep breath.

How am I able to breathe?

Suddenly I heard the sound of knob turning as I quickly turned.

The door opened and I got happy.
It must be soenghwa he came to save me.

"Seongh- who are you?" I asked the person as the smile from my face fell instantly.

The person entered the room as she had a black mask and she was wearing some type of clothes that were indicating that she was a general or something.

She had her hairs tied in form of some braids and she wore black earings.
Her hieght was same as me as she was covered completly leaving only a small place on her hand that showed her tattoo.

My eyes went over to that tattoo.

My eyes widened

"A-a- king crab y-y-youre from kingdom d-dark right how dare you come here!" I managed to keep my posture as I looked at her with pure hatred.

She chuckled at my statement as she approached me with heavy steps.
She stopped few steps before me as she Bowed a little with a hand behind her back as royals bow.

"Oh queen you're awake but you know King will not like it when he'll come to know that the first name you said was of that filthy pirate" she said and even though she was wearing a mask I was damn sure that she was smirking under it .

"Don't you dare call him filthy when you yourself are the one who serves the filthiest king " I said while gritting my teeth.

Her gaze darkened

"Don't Ever call the king filthy or I'll myself cut you into pieces my queen and the thing that why am I here so sorry to tell you that it's you who's in the kingdom dark" she said as her smirk returned.

I widened my eyes

"HOW THE HELL AM I HERE!" I yelled but she only signalled a guard to go out.
Suddenly she held my jaw tightly.

"Don't raise your voice in front of me I swear it's just because of the king or I would have killed you how much I hate your presence you don't even know " she said still gritting her teeth.