54.✔️: ladies vs gents

I entered the room that was provided to us for rest .

As soon as I entered I was faced by Lia and yeji who were standing infront of me with their hands crossed at their chest.

I gulped my saliva as I got ready for the upcoming questions towards me.

"You better tell me where you were and everything in detail or I am asking him myself." Yeji said as I nervously laughed.

Seems like I have to spill the tea now.

I signed out loud as I made my way towards the large bed that was placed in the middle of the room.

I sat on the bed as I motioned them to join me.

Soon they sat on the bed too as they waited for me to spill the tea that I was holding till now.

I know they are gonna create chaos .

I told them everything as I waited for thier reactions.

"WHAT!"yeji and Lia practically yelled and I'm pretty sure they would have shaken the whole palace.

"Guys keep it low that's why I was not telling you both" I said

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO REACT AT THAT NEWS!" yeji yelled as Lia Nodded her head like a mom.

"I'm not telling you further" I said

"Fine sorry sorry but tell me what did you said don't tell me you accepted him too quick" Lia narrowed her eyes at me as I shook my head

"Nah you didn't taught me that I'm first gonna show him who's the boss " I said

She smirked at my reaction as she gave me a hug proudly

"Thats my gurl" she said

"Well I'm happy that you're finally showing him his place " yeji said .

"But wait wait I'm done telling you both my side of story and you both better explain yours I'm not in a mood to rest and we have plenty of time right now till night so let's have some gossip " I said

"Fine woo confessed first well practically I made him I was actually having a headache so I took some sleeping pills so I slept too much and that's when he thaught I died and he confessed to me while crying and his I love you came at the same time as I woke up and he was embarrassed as shit " Lia said as me and yeji broke out. Laughing.

"Lol he's so woo " I siad

"What's lol? " Yeji asked

"Oh yeah that's what you use when you find something funny " I said

"Okk lol he died" yeji said

"No not like that!" Lia said as we had another broke off laughter inside the room.

"Well yeji you better explain me what's going on between you and San " I siad as she refused to speak

"N-nothing" she said

"Bitch better speak or I'll ask him myself " I said as she held my arms

"Fine fine I'm telling you" she said

She took a deep breath

"Me and San were bestfriends since we were young. I think he must have told you that he ran away from the place because the owners killed thier daughter right? He made it to our door. He was bleeding. He was hungry and dizzy and that day I thought he'll never woke up again but my mom and dad took him in . We helped him recover and as time flew I started getting fond of him . I liked his unconscious body in my room and I felt like I was taking care of someone I care. Then one day he woke up .
He told us that he parted away from his ship. I didn't knew he was hongjoong's crewmate so I asked him to stay.
I didn't wanted him to leave.
I never wanted him to leave.
He started living with us going to the shore every evening to see if they found him. He stayed with us for an year and I grew selfishly fond of him .i wanted him for myself and hated the looks the girls would give him when he would help me .
And I was so greedy that time that I wished that his crew would have died so they don't take him from me.
Hyunjin oppa was also not home he was at some other island.
One day my nightmare came true .
San came running inside the house and he had the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. He told us his crewmates found him and he was finally going.
I didn't wanted it.
I HATED this feeling.
I told him to stay but he didn't.
He stayed that night for the last time and I asked him for something in return for all the care I gave him.
He was ready for everything.
I first gave him a necklace that was half .
One half with me and other with him.
That night I asked him to hold me to rest with me.
He did .
I was so selfish that I kissed him and confessed.
But he never kissed me back.
Next day he left
He left without saying anything .
He didn't even woke me up
He left .
At times hongjoong would come with hyunjin oppa but he never came .
I lied to you guys that he came but the fact is it's the first time I'm seeing him after 5 years." Yeji told us