The special evening

Today's evening was a big event for the Royal Family. The king's honourable teacher from Agra was invited at the palace.
Today the king arranged a special dinner, a beautiful program for the entertainment of the king and his teacher. Everyone in the palace was excited. Preparations were going on all over the palace, beautiful garlands of flowers and many different kinds of sweets , various types of dishes. Each and every one in the palace was very busy.
The king wanted to introduce his son to his teacher. He asked Salim to be fully prepared for the same.

"Salim No! You should first touch his feet and then introduce yourself. Give him greetings and ask him how his journey was . Don't start babbling."
Madhuri instructed Salim.
"Yes yes , don't worry I understood everything. What are you doing tonight?"
" I am singing with my father."
" You can't."
" What ?"
" You can't sing ."
" Why?"
" You want to break your promise?"
" What promise?"
" You promised me that you would only sing for me , you can't sing for everyone today."
" Salim I can't do that , I have to sing today, you understand right?" She was tensed.
" I am kidding, you fool." He flicked her head."You sing your heart out . Just look at me while singing, I would be honoured."
She smiled at him.

"Prince!"
" Yes?"
" Your father has asked for you ."
" Yes coming."
He waved Madhuri a good bye .

It was time and the guest were about to make an entrance. Salim was a little nervous as he had the task to welcome them.
The guest entered with a huge blast .
Salim welcome them honourably and introduced himself as Madhuri told him too. The teacher was impressed with Salim.
After the meet and greet , the king began with the welcome ceremony of the teacher in the palace. After that , the king invited his teacher for dinner. For the entertainment during dinner, the king had arranged dance programs. The king and his teacher had a lot of to talk. He praised the king for his achievements, the king introduced his son.

" Azam your son seems very good. "
" Yes , he is very talented and very good with swords."
" Just like you ."
" Yes teacher."
" He should keep practicing, soon he would be best ."
" Ofcourse I pay attention on him myself. But he has been diverted recently but I will bring him right on track."
" He is still young but this is a perfect age to learn values and discipline."
" You are right teacher."

After dinner, everyone gathered in the sitting room where the seats are placed on the floor and right in middle is where the singing program is supposed to be held.
Salim was waiting for Madhuri to come through the curtains. He was so eager to see her , he was getting restless.
" Salim, sit straight. What's wrong with you?" His father told him.
" Nothing." He kept looking at the entrance, his father noticed.
As the king ordered, Madhuri entered with her father holding her veena. As she entered she was looking for his eyes. They caught each other and locked their eyes into each other.

" Start ." The king ordered.
Madhuri beautifully started singing the song. Everyone was mesmerizing by her amazing voice. Salim was so proud of her. Salim was unable to take his eyes off her .
She looked at him while singing the whole time as asked by him. Both were playing with each other through their eyes. Salim winked at her in the middle, she blushed so hard she even gave a little laugh in between and everyone thought that it was beautiful.

After some time, the king started noticing them. He didn't like that at all. Now he knew the real reason of his distraction. He was furious but didn't do anything as their were guests present. The show ended and she was about to leave ,when Salim asked,
" Father is it okay if I go ?"
" Why? Where you want to go now?"He sounded angry .
Hearing him, Salim didn't dare to say something else.

The guest went to their rooms to sleep and the king was having a chat with Salim 's mother.
" I have taken a decision about Salim."
" What?"
" He has a lot of distractions here. I don't want him to waste his time in stupid things. I have decided that he will go with my teacher to Agra to learn techniques and discipline."
" You are going to send my son away?"
" Yes. He might stay there for a long long time . My teacher will instruct him well and then he might come back as a king."
" But he is still young to stay away from us , how will he-"
" He will, he has too. Call him , I will inform him now ."
She was devastated to hear this news. Her son was going away from her for a really long time. How could he manage there alone?
Salim entered inside without knowing what was going to happen.
" Salim, you are going to Agra , with my teacher to their learning school. You must leave with them after 2 days ."
He stood there trying to process whatever his father just told him.
" Father?"
" Your mother will help you pack. Learn good things and techniques there and come back being the best ."
Looking at his mother 's face he knew that he wasn't joking.
" When can I come back?"
" When my teacher thinks you are ready."
" But father please don't make me go there , I will do everything as you will instruct me but-"
" Salim you are going, no further talks on this. Start packing."