Radhika

" Radhika!" Listening to this, she turned behind . She pulls her hands out of Salim's hands and maintains a distance. Salim sees a tall man approaching them. Salim noticed a little fear on her face.

The Man started questioning her,
" Radhika ? Why are you not at home yet?"
She looked at the man avoiding eye contact.
" Radhika ? Who's Radhika?" Salim asked. Madhuri's head lowered down.
" She is Radhika." That man points at Madhuri.
" What?!" Salim questions.
" Please introduce us ,Radhika!" That man replied.
" This is King Azam Shah 's son , Prince Salim." Listening to this, that man immediately bowed .
" Oh I apologise my honour, I didn't recognise you." He said to Salim. Salim nodded.
" And this is - this is " she stumbled.
" I am her husband, Hamzal Shaikh. "
Salim didn't believe his ears. The ground slipped from his feet.
" I am one of the general leaders in our king's army." Hamzal said.
" Madhuri you? You are ? Married? When - when did this happen?" Salim was still in shock.
" It's been some time."
" It's Radhika not Madhuri anymore. I changed her name . I didn't like her previous name."
" So you erased it ?" Salim asked in a low but bold voice.
" Yeah! Radhika I need lunch, let's go." Hamzal grabbed her hand and took her with him. Salim kept looking at her going. She turned behind to look at him, she felt so sorry.

Salim still couldn't believe his eyes and whatever was happening around. how can Madhuri be Radhika? How can she marry some other guy who is not him. He decided to follow them . He secretly followed them to their house. He was peeking through the window when he saw that as soon as they entered, Hamzal started yelling at her .
" Why did you take so long today? You know I need my lunch on time."
" I am sorry."
" You say this every time. I don't need you to be sorry, I need my food on time . I am supposed to follow my diet."
" I know , here it is ."
" And what took you so long ? What were you doing with the prince? "
" Nothing it's just we met after so long that's why-"
" Stay away from him or I will not allow you to perform in the palace anymore. Do you understand?"
" Yes."

Hearing this bad mess, Salim ran towards the palace wiping his tears . He went on to his room and sat staring at the wall.
" Salim?" His mother entered his room.
" Go away mother please, I am not in a good mood ."
" Your father is calling you down for the singing program."
" I don't want to come."
" What happened dear?" She sat besides him. Salim couldn't hold it anymore,he hugged his mother, placed his head on her lap and started crying.
" Mother! She is married, Madhuri no Radhika- mother Madhuri she is married- she is gone , what happened to her? She got married and that's not me."
" Calm down son" she patted his head , even her eyes were watery.
" How can - how can she? , that man doesn't treat her properly, she doesn't deserve this! Mother you know, when I was told that I am coming back , I wasn't happy because I was going to be the king , I was happy because I was going to see her. I wanted to see her happy, even if she was with someone else. But this isn't the thing I wanted to see . And it's killing me that I couldn't help her. I should have come earlier. My dear Madhuri!"
" Oh dear Salim, please listen to me , calm down , here ,come here , look at me ." She wiped his tears.
" I know it's hard but what can we do ? She had to get married. Girls her age can't stay unmarried for so long dear, people talk you know , her father was so worried about her when she wasn't getting ready for marriage. "
" So then what , marry her off with some random guy who is not good to her?"
" Your father chose his guy for her , how can her father reject the king's word?"
" So you are telling me that my father planned her marriage ?"
" Yes."
" Oh. Now I feel more guilty. But mother she is not happy at all , she fears that man I saw it with my own eyes ."
" What can we do son ?"
" I will talk to her , she must be coming for today's singing program right ? I will go there now."
" No she won't."
" What do you mean she won't?"
" You don't know ,do you ?"
" What?"
" Madhuri doesn't sing anymore."
" What rubbish?!"
" It's true. She doesn't sing anymore. I think the last time I heard her was when your father's teacher visited here 10 years ago.
" Since then you never heard her ? She never? How is this possible? Something's wrong. Madhuri not singing? But why? "
" I don't know my son. Many people tried to convince her , but she didn't sing. So she won't be here tonight."
" Something's definitely wrong. I will take a look at that ."