fight with me!

" Think about it my love , I will take care of you, I will love you, I will fulfill all your needs and make your dreams come true. Come with me, be my wife !"
" Never!"
" How dare you reject me?" He yelled at her .
He started grabbing her too hard .
" Stop please !"
" Let me have a taste of my love"
" Please leave me alone!Please! Salim!" She was crying out his name.
" Stop calling! I want you and I will have you "
" Please stop ! Please"
" You are so beautiful I can't stop!"

" Madhu! Madhu ! You there?! " Salim shouted from outside banging the door.
" Salim!" She yelled and then prince saif covered her mouth.

Salim finally reached there after fighting with the enemy's men all the way over their room . He was already injured a little.

" Sorry, we are busy doing something , come later."
She tried to remove his hand from her mouth.
" Break the doors !" He ordered his soldiers.
When Salim barged in , he saw prince Saif holding Madhuri.
" Let her go!"
" I was waiting for you."
He grabbed Madhuri's hair and placed the sword on her neck.
" I said, let her go!"
" Salim!" She called for him.
" I am here madhu , don't worry."
" How are you doing Salim? Remember me?"
" Saif get away from her!"
" Okay ." Saif went near her neck and had a sniff of her.
" She smells so good!" Saif said
" Stop that! " Salim rushed towards him in anger . Saif pointed the sword towards her neck again.
" Step away everyone, I have her life in my hands. No one will come near us . " He shouted at Salim .
" Let her go! Saif ! Fight with me , be a man !"
" I am fighting with you! Have you seen your face? I am just using her to get at you. I have to say , you really have a very beautiful wife. I love her!" He once again went near her and kissed her neck .
" No!" Madhuri cried out.
" You bastard!"
" Don't come near me!" He screamed.
" Please let her go, have me instead."
" On your knees , right now!" Saif said
" Leave her first."
" Not at all " He pulled Madhuri 's hair .
" Stop hurting her!"
" Get on your knees !"
" Fine fine!"

Salim dropped his sword and slowly went on his knees in front of Prince Saif. As soon as he kneeled, Saif's soldiers circled Salim pointing their swords at him.
Madhuri was shedding tears as she couldn't look at him that way. Saif went towards Salim .

" How does it feel to lose? Remember when we were in Agra, you used to win against me always. This time , I won ! And now I am taking everything from you. Your kingdom, your palace, your wife and now, your life too!"
" No ! don't please!" Madhuri requested saif.
" Then I want you ." He grabbed her hand and brought her closer to him.
" Saif!"
" Look at your poor husband, he can't even keep you safe , come with me instead. I will never leave you alone ."
" Go away! "
" Saif ! I request you , please "
" Salim! This is my revenge."
He grabbed her both wrists with his one hand and grabbed her jaw with other .
"No one will come ahead . One step from any of you, I will knock her head off."
" Leave me!" She yelled .
The soldiers tried to come forward but couldn't because they had their king covered with swords.
" Saif ! Saif! Please stop that! Saif!"
" This is for Safeena!"
" No! "Salim tried to get up but his men kept them down on sword covering his neck from all four sides.
" Make him look!" Saif ordered.
He had her jaw held so tightly that she couldn't move it at all.
" Please don't, please let go of me , please" she cried out to him.
" Saif ! Please! Please listen to me once!"
He went near her to kiss her .
" Stop ! Stop!"
He went towards her lips . She was crying badly and Salim was so helpless at that moment.
" I will do anything! Please stop ! Please I beg you saif !" Salim was screaming.
His lips touched hers and then he stopped.
" It doesn't matter now Salim. You should have not done that ." he pushed Madhuri to the other side.
" That thing happened years ago now Saif , move on!"
" Move on ? You snatched her from me !"
" I didn't, you threw her away yourself."
" She was mine!"
" She was never yours! "
" I loved her and you took her from and me! " Saif was constantly yelling.
" You troubled her and I just saved her from you ."
" I am going to do the same thing to you! I am going to take Madhuri far away from you and let you know about my pain."

He gave an evil laugh when Madhuri picked up the earthen pot in their room and smashed it in Saif's head !
" Never!"
" You woman " he yelled. All the men went for madhuri.
As soon as that happened Salim took his sword back and rushed towards her.
" Madhuri come here!" Madhuri ran towards Salim as they hugged.
Prince Saif too took his sword and attacked Salim. Salim was fighting with a sword in one hand and Madhuri in the other. Other men of the enemy's army started attacking them too. Salim's army protected Salim from getting hurt.
" Madhuri you go to the royal court! Go!"
" Sa-"
" Don't think , I will be fine, you go!"
Madhuri was about to run when she
saw someone attacking Salim from behind.
" Salim!" She shouted and immediately took a sword which had fallen near by and saved Salim from getting hurt.

" Madhu! " He yelled while fighting with Saif.
" Madhu! Pay attention at their hand and the position of the legs. You will understand their next move . Look in the eyes while attacking!"
She did as he instructed her to.
" Ahh!" Salim yelled.
" Salim don't look at me , I will be fine you look out for yourself "
" Please be careful madhu!"

Salim focused on fighting with Saif. Saif was very strong. Both of them were fighting so fiercely.

" How dare you touch my wife!"
" You betrayed us!"
" I never did that!"
" I am kind of happy you refused to marry my sister! I feel so sorry for your wife, she has to go through so much because of you. You can't even keep her safe, what kind of husband are you ?!"
" Stop talking!"

Salim and saif were still fighting covered with blood.

" Look at your wife Salim, you couldn't take care of her at all. She has blood over her attractive face because of you. "
" Stop talking about him . He is a lot better than you punk !" Madhuri said.
" What did you just say !" Saying it ,he went towards Madhuri.
At the same moment Salim stood strong between Saif and her.
" Stay away"
" You again! Let's have a deal. You keep half of our kingdom and let me have her."
" She is not a thing!" He stood there looking directly in his eyes.
" Let's have a match , if I win , I get her !"
" Stop !" Salim started fighting again.
" I am still shocked where did you even find her? She is so amazing, she has beauty, she has strength, she is good "
" Stop picturing her you moron."
" Is she the one you used to send letters to from Agra ?"
" I said stop it !"
" Does she know about Safeena?"
" Shut up!"
" Don't worry I will tell her !" He laughed.