the night of dreams

Madhuri heard a knock on her door, she thought it was her husband but it was someone else .
" Hey Madhu !" Salim gave her a huge smile.
" What are you doing here now? Not now! Hamzal can be home anytime, you go! "
" At least call me in for dinner or something."
" No you go please! Go away before someone sees you here."
" I am coming in ."
Salim came inside and she closed the door in a hurry.
" Salim! What is this? Do you want us to get in trouble?"
" Of course not !"
" Then , go !"
" I can't leave you alone here ."
" Hamzal can come anytime!"
" He is not coming."
" What do you mean by he is not coming?"
He placed his hands on her shoulder and looking in her eyes he said,
" Means I sent him away from us and he not coming back any time soon. We have this whole night to ourselves!"
" What? Salim it's risky!"
" Leave it now, lets talk about us, we have this whole night to ourselves!"
" Salim! Don't be mischievous!"
" Come on !"
" You can't take any risk you have your coronation ritual tomorrow!"
" I know! That's why I am here. See, after tomorrow, I will become the king, that's why I will have people around me most of the time. I would not be able to come to see you at night everyday, you understand? That's why all this. We will figure something out soon but till then, let's enjoy this time."
" Okay!"
" Okay then. Turn around."
She looked at him with a question mark on her face.
" Just turn " She turned around as asked by him .
As she turned, he opened her hair from that bun she had made. He then placed the flower garland he had made specially for her in her hair and turned her back towards him.
" Hey!" She gave a beautiful smile.
" Did you like it?"
" I love it !"
" More than me ?"
" Yes!" She was kidding with him.
" Oh then take it off right now, I don't want any competition."
" No no ! " She started running in the house.
" Wait !"
They both were laughing and playing like they were kids .
He catches her while she was running by her waist and spins her in the air.
He puts her down very close to him. There is only a finger distance between them. Salim looked directly in her eyes when she looked at his feet.
" Remember what I always tell you ?
Look at me! Only me . "
She slowly raises her eyes at him.
" Come closer madhu"
He holds her by her waist and her hands were on his chest grabbing his clothes.
" More!"
" More!"
They are just one breath away from kissing each other.
" And the last, more!"
Saying this Salim kisses her passionately like he always wanted to. He finally had her to himself, he couldn't let her go . He puts his hands in her hair and then down towards her cheeks.
" You have no idea how long I wanted to do that ." Salim expressed
She giggled.
" Can I?"
" You don't need to ask , my dear"
He slowly unpinned her dupatta from her one shoulder, then slowly started taking it off from her . As she went far , he pulled her by the dupatta so that it entirely falls off.
He steps forward with one step at a time when she walks backwards with eyes only on her . She sits on the bed in a sudden fall.
" I must say , you look beautiful tonight."
" Thank you your honour!"
" And "
" And?"
" I love you my queen "
" I love you too, my dear king."
He grabs her shoulders as she was sitting and slowly made her sleep. He then came on to her from above.
He kissed her again, as many times as he could. He first went to her lips , then towards her neck. She took off his long sleeved garment. Just later they were out of all the layers of clothing covering them. They both started playing with their mischievous eyes and laughs. He was into her and everything was going very well .

Slowly slowly they became more close than ever and comfortable with each other. The night was as memorable as they wanted it to be. They were both very satisfied with each other. They stayed up almost all night talking and talking after that .
It was almost morning, the sun was not up yet , she was sleeping on his arm with her head in his chest. He had his other hand on her head. As he woke up, he kissed her forehead to wake her up.
" Listen, are you awake?" Salim asked her.
" Yes what happened?"
" I need to go now . I have to prepare for today's rituals. If I go after sunrise people may see me ."
" Right, okay but I don't want you to go !" She snuggles into him .
" I know , me too but I have to ."
She hummed .
" Did you enjoy last night ?"
" Is this a question? Of course yes . "
" My pleasure!"
" Thank you for the night Salim, I love you."
" I love you too madhu."
He freshned up and started to leave.
" I will miss you " Madhuri said.
" I will miss you too, please come to watch the rituals today."
" Ofcourse I will. "
" Don't miss it , I want you to be there."
" I won't."
" See you at the palace then !"
" Yes! See you !"