o ━ welcome to the aiaia dream resort!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

CIRCA 1300 BC

The first thing he noticed about her were her eyes, dark forest eyes.

It reminded her of the type of nature that was unforgiving, twisted and dark woods.

The second thing he noticed was her glare, third, the stack of books she carried and fourth, the fact that she was the sister of the woman he had... went to bed with.

Later in history the girl wouldn't be remembered, but he would.

He would always remember her.

History after all was written by the winners, and Rebeka of Colchis couldn't outsmart her sister.

Stabbed and betrayed, just a foot note in a piece of parchment- not ideal.

But Jason, Jason has always been a winner. He was golden boy, the saving grace of Greece, the hero.

She was nothing more than the suspected illegitimate daughter of the King, scorned by everyone, rumoured to be a witch like her sister- Medea.

Jason was actually incredibly shy, he could come off as cocky or arrogant because of that, he actually wasn't.

Probably hitting the enigmatic daughter of the ruler of Colchis with a ball, wasn't the best idea.

He was playing with three other people at court, when they saw who they had hit, they ran off.

Cowards, he thought. What could be so scary about a girl?

Her glare gave him several good reasons. From the shadow of a massive tree, in one of the lavish gardens of the palace, Jason- mighty leader of the Octonauts, was scared and amazed by the girl.

Their gazes met, electric blue and violent green. In

"Who are you?" She snapped.

He just looked at her. "Er- mmm- gm-"

She glared, a nasty red bump growing on her forehead. "Do you know how to speak?"

He grew the courage. "Yeah, I'm Jason."

She recognised the name. "Jason... my father has spoken of you." She dropped venom in her words.

"You're not nice."

She smiled amused. "I'm not," she looked at him curiously. "Not many people have the guts to tell me to my face though."

"At least you are self aware."

"Do people lie to you too?"

He thinks about it. "I don't think so."

She smiles sadly. "Then they do." She looks at him oddly, like a paragraph she needs for context in the novel her life is. "It's always cold at the top."

"At the top?"

"Jason- what hurts isn't getting to the top, it's falling from it."