i ━ leo melts a girl (literally)

ˏˋ°•*

REBECCA MARIE-ANTOINETTE ALDRIDGE was not having a blast.

She could feel about three things in her current situation.

One, it was fucking cold. Like a lot, but that's what happened when you were an ice statue.

Two, her witch abilities where the only thing maintaining her conscious inside her trap, were getting weak.

Three, a really weird group of half-bloods (like her) had came to look for Boreas.

The blonde was hot, that's all she would give him, most boys opened their mouths and ruined it. So the blonde was just an eye candy- but for some reason he was familiar.

She didn't want to confirm her theory, that would just mess things up.

The brunette boy was also hot but not really her type.

The brunette girl was also hot but she didn't swing that way (usually).

The brunette boy had stayed there with one of the sons of Boreas, dumb one and dumb two. The two brothers that shared the same brain cell.

The blonde looked at her, she tried making a sign, the boy kept looking at her without blinking but his eyes shifted away.

What an odd boy.

The brunette girl tried grabbing the hand of the blonde, while the ice princess (Khione) accompanied them to their father (Boreas), the blonde dodged the girl's hand which made her frown.

Ah, that must've stung.

Cal or known as Dumb 2, who could only say a syllable each word, stayed with the brunette boy.

Cal looked bored, and the boy too curious- moving a lot around, probably the ADHD, (she would know, it was killing her having to stay so still).

"What did you say your name was? Cal asked sitting bored in the steps of the stair.

"Leo," the boy was grinning.

The boy leaned on her elbow, looking around bored. That was all she needed, he seemed to be a child of fire, she could use that and melt her frozen prison away.

She concentrated and soon her arms and body were wet, she was melting away.

The boy lifted his elbow "what the f-?"

Cal didn't hear a thing, he was looking around his own place.

She turned to Leo and whispered, "thank you for getting me out."

He looked at her very surprised "er- no problem."

Did she have a resting bitch face? Probably. "I'm a demigod too, Rebecca Aldridge, blessed by Circe."

"Blessed by Circe?"

"My godly parent is unknown."

That wasn't entirely true, but she could get in a lot of trouble for it. She hadn't been claimed directly but her ichor donor had appeared to her in a dream.

He liked his lips "ah, um- I'm new to the whole demigod thing."

She crossed her arms (it was a comfortable position), "I suppose you're in a quest."

"Yeah."

Cal didn't hear a thing yet. Rebecca looked to where he was worried, "I have to go or else he will snitch."

Leo looked at where Cal was. "Uh yes sure."

Rebecca without making a sound left, the cold air hitting her directly in her face.