ii ━ how to become a pizza topping

ˏˋ°•*

Thick, dark green, veiny roots wrap around her feet, slowly but harshly dragging her to the soil. She seems to be in a dark, gloomy jungle.

No sounds could be heard, except for the scrapping of the roots against the forest floor.

A raspy voice spoke to her, the voice echoing into the darkness of the forest.

"You are a foolish child- you must betray them, they all betray you in the end."

She tried fighting back.

The roots began wrapping around her tighter and higher. The voice kept speaking, "Still no footsteps?"

The roots wrapped around her neck, cutting her air supply.

"Tell me then, will you make the footsteps appear?"

The veins loosened enough to let her speak. "Fuck. You." She spat.

The veins wrapped around her trachea, in an instant her neck snapped and she was dead.

Rebecca woke up falling through the sky, somebody was gripping her hand, slowly she readjusted her vision.

It was Jason, his golden hair moving like crazy, his shirt pressing against himself (Rebecca sneak peaked- she liked what she saw).

"What's happening!" Rebecca screamed.

The girl looked around, further away was Piper and Leo... and the dragon Festus.

"We are falling!"

"No shit genius!"

"You're rude!"

"Tell me something new!"

They look at each other, electric blue and violent green.

The ground was getting closer and closer, Rebecca looked down, they were about to fall on some trees.

Not bushy trees, like sharp and snap-your-neck type of trees.

She released his hand and kicked him away, Jason's eyes widen, they fell.

Rebecca closed her eyes, and for second time in the same day she snapped her neck.

CIRCA 1300 BC

Rebeka moved like a shadow with her dark cape, crossing the palace like a dark, distant memory.

She had a mission, she had to full fill it.

If she didn't her kingdom would be gone.

She didn't care about the price.

She had a dagger in hand, bathed in rubies and gold. It had been blessed by ancient magic.

She slipped out of the castle, the figure of the castle stood threateningly against the full moon, she began walking at a fast pace.

She saw her destination, a big white temple, opposing the palace.

She slipped into the temple, knowing nobody was there.

In the middle of the temple stood a statue, the statue of Athenas Parthenos.

She raised the dagger and pulled out her arm.

She could feel the energy swirling, Lady Athena had been speaking to her in dreams, she had warned her.

She got closer to the statue, and dropped on her knees, she said her prayers and prepared to slice her skin.