ix ━ a wise option for your future!

-ˏˋ°•*

THEY ended up having a showdown with a pack of wolves, no kidding, who thought they were all scary and all.

Rebecca could've beat them with a silver spoon- or silver earrings.

Bad thing, the main wolf, Lycanon? Honestly, he was so forgettable, mentioned she could speak latin.

And since Jason wasn't a bimbo all of a sudden he realised they must've come from the same place.

So yeah, wonderful, he was closer to remembering her. And Rebecca didn't want that, at all.

She liked her current version, she was nice-er, she talked more, a bit more bearable, she didn't overthink as much. At the current moment Thalia Grace, had appeared and saved all their asses with help of the Hunters.

She looked at the group of girls, an idea sparked her head. She didn't want to die (again), the hunters were inmortal. Her mind began to think, slowly but surely her plan made more and more sense.

Coach and Piper were off to see a healer named Phoebe and the rest stayed at the main camp.

Though Thalia didn't seem so psyched to have many people there when he only wanted to talk with his king lost brother.

The four got into a cave.

Leo stayed back with her. "Do you think I have a chance with Jason's sister."

Rebecca smiled. "She's a hunter."

He didn't get it.

"She has swore of the company of boys in exchange of immortality."

Leo didn't seem deflated. "Nah, I think I can make it."

Rebecca laughed and patted him in the back. "You go Valdez."

He smiled at her and jogged to where the siblings were.

Leo, Jason and Thalia sat around a fire, but Rebecca didn't follow, she was too tired and it was far too personal for her to be there.

The girl leaned against the wall of the cave, her eyes were heavy, it was hard to be awake, so she gave in.

In her dream she was back at the forest, how original, this time however she was not restrained.

"Rebecca." The voice said.

"Mother." She answered.

She began walking around the forest, the vines seemed to react at her touch.

"You have to keep your end of the deal." It was a statement Rebecca couldn't go against.

But she had done some thinking, she had friends now, they cared for her, she wouldn't hurt them voluntarily. "I won't."

Some thick veins wrapped around her foot, Mother wasn't happy. "That was the deal, you undid the prophecy of the eight and I would provide you freedom- at the moment there are no footsteps, which means you're still tied to me."