Chapter 4- Accident

I woke up with a headache it was bearable but still there. I shakes the sleep out of my eyes and realized when the hell I was. I was kinda shocked when I woke up on Nates' bed. I was still clothed, thankfully. As the thoughts of last night flooded in.

Stacy and Riley we're at the foot of his bed. But Nate wasn't in his room. I went downstairs and it was surprisingly very clean. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. Nate was there in some sweat pants cooking.

"Hey." He said turning around and I his behind the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked standing on the other side of the wall.

"Hiding. My hair looks a mess."

"You just woke up tho."

"I know."

"Girl stop playing and come over here."

"No thanks I'm good."

"They say real girls ain't never perfect. Perfect girls ain't ever real."

"Which one am I?"

"A little bit of both minus the bad." He said it with a straight face but it was still a little funny.

I laughed and he came in front of the wall and hugged me. When he pulled back he said "Damn you hair is a mess."

I pouted and he laughed. I took that time to look him over. His very sexy toned abs, biceps, and jaw line. I rolled my eyes he laughed taking my hand.

"I see you." He chuckled at me and put me on his island.

I laughed and blushed. He tightened his grip on my hips and I draped my arms around his neck.

"Ha. Now you wanna blush." He say he trails his lips from my ear to me collar bone.

I almost shivered but I managed. I tangled my hand in his curly/wavy hair.

"What can I say I can't help it." I smile and he bites his lip.

"Were going out today." He pulls me closer to him; I wrapped my legs around him.

"Where?"

"Tattoo shop."

"With who's permittion?"

"My mothers. She thought it was a school paper, but... "

"It wasn't."

"Bingo."

"What are you gonna get?"

"A sleeve I don't know what it'tl be but a sleeve never the less. What are you gonna get?"

"Oh a navel piercing, flowers, birds, butterfly's ,and stars." I joked.

"Thats a lot but okay."

"I was-"

"No you weren't."

"I-"

"Blah blah blach you're getting it.'

"No." I groaned and pouted.

"Fine get it or you get no..."

*~*

I got dressed after we ate in a orange almost see through sweater, ripped jeans, peach boot heels, and matching gloves. I also added a small peach purse too. I got dressed in the bathroom good thing I didn't wear a see through underwear set today. I knew my dad be pissed but it was kinda worth it. I brushed my hair out and left it down.

Stacy got dressed I n his other bathroom down the hall. I left the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in my bag and put my bag in my car. My dad called zero times. I'm shocked he usually called multiple times by now. I sighed and went back in the house.

"There she is." Riley said from the sofa.

"Who me?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Yea."

"Let's go." Nate says putting an arm around me and leading me out the door.

"Okay." Stacy said awkwardly following us out with Riley hot on her trails.

*~*

"Babe, were you serious?" I complained once we were alone in the tattoo parlors lobby.

"Oh yeah, but it's torcher for me so I give up. Come over here." I walked over to him and got engulfed in a hug.

I laughed as he squeezed me like he hasn't seen me in years. I tilted my head to the side and touched my cheek like I wanted him to kiss me there. When he leaned in I turned my head back and he kissed me. We pulled back and helped each other pick out tattoos.

Once we were done we got a room where I could get my piercing and he his tattoo. I sat on the bed thing for piercings and lifted my shirt. The women doing my piercing got the clamps and the needel. I took a breath and put my hands behind my head. I didn't even feel her take the needel out but apparently she did.

"All done." She said and gave me information on how to not get an infection.

I liked it a lot. I got a dream catcher on it with the words 'let your dreams fly wild' in tiny tiny letters. I sat in a different chair to watch Nate get a part of his sleeve done. I ran a hand through his hair and said "Are you nervous,"

"Yes but I'll be fine." He says smiling up at me.

"Okay." I shrugged and Riley and Stacy came in.

"Aye you two look at what I got." Stacy said showing us her heart and stars tattoo, on her thigh.

"I like it you gonna get colors?" I say.

"Yea red and pink."

"Hmm. Riley what'd you get?"

"I got the start to a skull sleeve." He answered.

"Hmm. I'm gonna get mine right now tho we're gonna be here for a while." I smile and sit in the chair opposite of Nate.

My female tattoo artist came over asked if I was ready. I said yea. Then she drew on the stars and flowers she was thinking fit my request. I approved her idea and she got to it. It hurt but it was manageable. It only hurt bad when she got to my ribs.

It took a solid two hours for the simple stuff then she went on to my next tatoo. It took three more hours to get my other tattoo basics done then we went back to Nates. Well me and him.

*~*

By the time I got home I thought I was a goner.

"Hey Sweetie." My dads girlfriend said.

"Hey..." I pause cause I really don't know this women's name.

"Vanessa . Vanessa Moore."

"You have a very pretty name."

"I could say the same about your tattoos."

"You think he'll be mad?"

"I'll cover for you."

"Thanks." I sighed and ran up to my room and took a shower careful to watch my still bleeding tattoos.

I put on a white crop top and black addida shorts, with matching white socks. I was just about to lay down when my door opened.

"You got a tattoo!?" My dad yelled at the top of his lungs and in came running Vanessa.

"With my permission so if you wanna be mad, be mad at me." Sabrina said touching his arm.

He looked at me and signed really longly.

"Ok I won't be mad. Just know you have to come straight home and do chores till you go to your third trimester."

"Deal." I said then played down.

They left my room and I got under the covers. I pulled out my phone and texted Stacy.