Chapter 15 - found

Vanessa went on a food run for me and Stacy.

"Wanna go out back and chill in the jacuzzi?" Stacy said slipping on her bikini.

"Sure I guess get the speaker." I say and start looking for my phone.

I couldn't find it. I shook my head and went to the car to get it.

"I'm gonna go get my phone." I said and she nodded at me.

Ever since I got out the hospital they say Paisley hasn't been around until now. I went back outside to get my phone out of the car and there she was. She was wearing dirty clothes and had a knife in her hand.

"I thought you where dead. Guess I gotta finish the job. Nate will be mine." She said glaring at me.

"I'm so sick of this shit." I sighed and she ran at me.

I dodged her and swooped her leg from under her. I pulled her across the concrete and pulled her by the hair. She caught really hard against me and I head butted her. She stopped fighting a bit and I grabbed her by the hair and plunged her face in the concrete until she stopped moving.

I looked wide eyed at her and got up. I ran to my room and changed into a bikini. Then washed my hands free of her blood. I called Nate and explained to him what happened. He was pissed he ran over and he came in the house.

"Babe, I need your help!?" I call after him.

"No you took this way too far." He says.

"I only did this for you."

"No you didn't you did this for yourself. Like a new set of rules for you to live by."

"What will happen?"

"I'll take the blame for you. When I get out I'll see if we could still be together."

"What?"

"Bye." He says and walks out.

By then Stacy had came in and called for help. After seeing Paisley's lifeless body.

I run out the door in time to see him drive off. This is the end. I run upstairs and in my bathroom. I had the knife the Paisley had. I plunged it into my left side. I screamed in pain and everything went black.

*-*

I woke up in the hospital again. My stomach was wrapped up and I looked over the room and saw V.

"Why did you do it?" Was all she asked.

"You know why." I said and sighed.

Guess I'm not getting out that easy.

*-*

"I can't take care of you anymore." Vanessa cried to me rubbing her stomach she was 8 months now and could go into labor any minuet due to the stress she was under.

"Fine I go. But let me see my sister." I say crying as she drove to the hospital.

It's been two weeks and I have a month and a half in school. Then I graduate. But maybe not cause she's bringing me to the loony bin. I cried to myself. Thanks to my dad I'm fucked up for life.

*-*

Nate p.o.v

I took the blame for Jasilyn. I was found guilty for murder and got 10 to life. I hope when I get out Jacilyns ok.