Chapter 5 - Grounded

I woke up and took a shower then leathered my tattoos in medicine. I put on a black and white thong with a matching bra. I put on my cropped hoodie and skater skirt. Black heels and choker. I curled my hair and grabbed my Kitty purse, diamond necklace my mom gave me, and a black bracelet.

I ran downstairs to make breakfast but to be greeted with a plate of chocolate pancakes.

"Woah there," Vanessa says backing up. "I was just about to bring these up to you."

"Aw thanks." I say taking the plate from her.

"No problem sweetie." She smiled and went back to the over I'm assuming.

I sat on the island and started eating my pancakes as my dad walked in.

"Jasilyn your grounded." He says kissing Vanessa on the cheek.

"Okay. Dad I'm really sorry, but hey it could be worst."

"Your too good for it to be worst."

"Thanks dad." I sat and side hug him.

I finished my pancakes and they talked about the day. I left out the same time they did and drove to school. I parked and grabbed my school bag from my passenger seat. I walked in the door to my locker and got my binder for homeroom. I felt a arm snake around me and I licked my lips turning around in them.

"Hey boo." Nate says squeezing me tighter.

"Hey you. Guess who's grounded?"

"Stacy?"

"No me."

"Tattoos?"

"Yep."

"Well my momma beat my ass." I laughed and he stared at me.

"Oh wow you we're serious?"

"Yeah."

"You want a booty rub?" I ask snaking my hands behind his neck.

"Shouldn't I ask you that?"

"Yeah that'd be nice. But do you want a massage?"

"That'd be nice."

"Deal."

"Deal."

"Wait but I'm grounded?"

"I'll just sneak over later on tonight."

"Okay, but you have to be quiet."

"Okay."

He gave me a long kiss and walked away. I sighed and closed my locker getting my stuff off the floor. I kinda dropped it in my Nate trance. I walked into homeroom and sat by Stacy and rolled my eyes.

"Ew your love struck?" Stacy teased.

"Well maybe just a little."

"Don't fall too deep girl?"

"Why not?"

"You never know he may be your first and not your last."

"Trust me I'm not in love."

"Okay."

*~*

"Are you really coming over?" I ask Nate at lunch when he sits next to me.

"Hell yea. How long are you grounded for?" He took a bite of my sandwich.

"Oh my gosh. Uh he didn't say."

"Ah so Friday see if you can spend the night by Stacy."

"Why?"

"We should go on a date."