Chapter 8 - Questioning

I knocked on his door and he answered and pulled me in by the hand. I sighed and closed the door behind me.

I followed him into the living room and he sat on the sofa. I sat next to him and looked down. I could feel the pain coming in and the adrenaline ran off. I ran a hand through my hair trying to compose myself. I felt a tear fall down my face. I wiped it away quickly but sadly not quick enough; Nate pulled me into his lap.

"You okay Jas, if you don't wanna talk about it its okay?" He says one hand on my back and the other on my thigh.

"No thanks, I really don't wanna talk about it?"

"Okay. Just let it out." He said softly against my ear.

I cried until I couldn't anymore. Nate kissed my forehead as I dried my tears.

"Thank you." I said hugging him around the neck.

"No need to thank me." He said and put his chin on my forehead.

"Would it be wrong of me to wanna lay down?"

"No ma'am wanna go upstairs?"

"Yea."

I was about to get off his lap when he scooped me up from off his lap and carried me upstairs. I giggled and blushed he chuckled at me. I sighed and pushed the door open for him. He kicked it closed with his foot and layed me on his bed.

I took my shoes off and layed on his pillows. He got in next to me and I pulled my legs up. He layed his head on my stomach and sighed. I played on his hair and asked "Aye babe you got some swishers or something that'd calm me down."

"Yeah." He got up and hit his stereo on.

Childs play by Sza came on. I gave him a look and he shrugged "When you get high you need a certain type of music boo."

"Oh."

Made enough sense. I sat up and waited for him to come back. When he did he had two bottles of pills and water. Then he had went to his closet and got a mini jar of swishers. He sat next to me crisscrossed and handed me the water then the pill bottles.

"You have xanies and some other pill to calm sexual tension." I gave him a look again.

"Calm or rise?"

"Calm." He gave me a reassuring look.

"Can I take both?"

"Yea you'll be fine."

"Okay."

I took the calming pill first which was easy. Then the xanie. I waited a while before I took the swisher. Nate took the same thing I did and put the pills up while he was at it.

I turned the music up as he came back in the room. I turned around and pulled him into me by the shirt collar. His hands automatically wrapped around my waist and I giggled.

He winked at me and I could feel my cheeks get hot. He leaned my me neck and kissed it slowly and gently, making sure to breathe out hot breath on my neck. A small quivering breath escaped me. I could just feel him smirk. I rolled my eyes and wrapped one of my legs around the small of his back.

He lifted me and layed me down on his pillows. He hovered over me and I kissed his neck trailing up to his lips. His hands trailed up my sides then back to my waist. I flipped us and he sighed. I smiled and pulled out his bottom lip. He rolled his eyes and I snaked my tongue in his mouth.

He uncliped my overalls swiftly and they fell in a heap. I sighed and played with the hem of his shirt. He slipped it off with one hand and I giggled. I stared at his abs and trailed the lines of them. I glanced up at him and he stared back at me.

I sighed and he slid his hands up just past my hip bone; I groaned in pain.

"You okay?" He asked scared he did something wrong.

Shit. Damn dad. Ugh!

"I'm fine, but I don't think now is the time to tell you what's wrong. Don't get mad I'll tell you when I'm ready." I say hoping I don't sound like a total idiot.

"Your don't have like so terrible disease do you?"

"Trust me I'd rather ot be a disease than this."

"Can I see?" He eyes my shirt.

"No." I can see the confusion in his eyes and kissed him one last time.

I got up and changed into a t-shirt and Adidas pants. I sighed and went back jet his room. He was there but at his computer desk. The music was turned off so I just walked in all the way and hugged him from behind.

"Hey." He says kissing my hand.

I smiled saying, "Hey you. I have an idea."

"What's it?"

"You wanna take some shots, eat ice cream, watch a movie, and whipcream?"

"Okay. Turn the music back up tho."

That was one of the most amazing nights I ever had. Well... the only other than the party. We took body shots. Uploaded almost everything on instagram. Licked whipcream off of things. Danced around the house and ended the night with a movie.

The next morning waking up wasn't that easy when you have a hang over.