Chapter 10 - Helping?

1 month later

I woke up with a smile on my face. Everyday ever since I got here everyone's been here to visit me. One time Riley came up with a chocolate cake and make a nasty joke about it to Nate. I'm getting that boy back.

I took my meds this morning and Vanessa bought me some clothes. I changed into them and she dropped me off at her second home she's in the process or selling her first. She parked the car outside and I got and explored the house. All of my things were there including my car. I went in and my room was empty. I only have a mattress in my room.

I opened the closet and it was still empty. I sighed and turned around and squealed.

"Somebody ask for two sexy delivery men?" Nate said with a smile on his face.

Him and Nate were shirtless at and in at my room door.

"And a clever best friend." Stacy said walking through my door in a skimmy bikini.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" I say shocked at her.

"So I take it you like?" She did a spin.

I raised my eyebrows at her and walked over to Nate. I gave him the longest biggest hug ever.

"I missed you. Well... having you in my arms at least." He breathed deeply and I smiled against his neck.

"Ha. That's not all that I've missed but I'll take it. I missed you too." I smiled as I pulled away.

As we whispered to eachother Sandy and Riley left I'm guessing to the pool. I smiled even wider and pulled his neck down to me. I kissed his lips longingly and he picked me up in a swift movement. Then backed up against the wall I slid my shirt off and he layed me on my bed.

"Do you want to?" He asked kissing me on my neck as I let out a small moan.

"I do." I said and he pulled back.

"You do?"

"Yeah come here." I pulled him back down and flipped us.

I started to make a hickey on his neck as I slowly grinded against him; he got harder and harder as I went on. Right as I untied his string to his swimming trunks I jumped at the sound of a voice "Hey... opps nevermind. I mean come on Jas at least close the door."

"Get out Stacy." I sighed and she closed it pouting at me.

I looked down at Nate and he smiled up at me. I smiled back and we laughed.

"Let's keep them waiting shall we?" He says and pulls my face back down to him.

I could feel myself getting very turned on then I though. Am I sure I'm ready for this. But as he trailed his hands up my sided so gently that thought escaped my mind. Then again as he undid my bra still kissing me though he slipped his tongue in my mouth ever so smoothly.

I moaned into the kiss as I pulled off my bra. He flipped us and kissed me in between the boobs all the way to the hem of my jeans. I undid them and he slid them off. Just as they hit the ground Riley yelled up to us, "Aye Vanessa gonna here in like five minutes!"

"Shit." We both sighed and he kissed me one last time then went downstairs.

I got changed into a bikini from the boxes the guys brought upstairs. I walked downstairs and took a chill pill as Vanessa came back with movers putting things on there correct places. I smiled at her and walked to the back by the pool.

I jumped in the pool smiling it was so clean and fresh and cold as fuck! Ahh. I rushed to the surface and breath deeply. I swam to the opposite end were the others were sitting at.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask wringing out my hair.

"Helping you?" Stacy says.

"Helping me?" I say shocked and kinda offended. "Guys, I know I just got out of the hospital but-"

"No not that it's Paisley. She's been talking supper bad on you and the accident." Riley says.

"It got so bad that even Nate went off on her. But then he got suspended for threatening her." Stacy said smiling as Nate shrugged.

"What happened?" I say.

"Hold on I have a video." Riley says then hands me his phone as I stand by the wall of the pool.

《Video playing》

"I don't know why your staying with that abused girl. You know she'll never be able to get over it she'll be living in constant fear of you Nate. Why don't you just leave from her and come with me?" Paisley said at the lunch table.

Stacy got up and got in her face looking pissed.

"First off you cold hated bitch she had a certain situation where she couldn't get away. Second you have no right to talk about her like a dog when you did even know her. And finally if you weren't always in the need to get some dick you'd be able to realize that some people have other problems than you. That worrying every other week if there pregnant by a different guy or not." She screamed in her face and you saw the rage in her eyes.

Stacy got to sit down and a crowd was getting bigger. Paisley lowered her face to the side of Nate had whispered next to him, "I wonder if abusee with stay alive long enough to make you happy. I mean she get burned if she were to get burned again would she survive that time."

"Get the hell out of my face before I deck you in yours!" Nate says not even looking at her.

"Aye man chill." Riley says says pulling a hand on his shoulder.

"Not when she practically threatening to do what Jasilyn's dad did to her. I'm not gonna sit here and let you talk about her like shit." Nate said turning to face her standing inching closer to her.

"That's enough! The both of you!" A teacher pulled Paisley away.

The video ended.

"Wow." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.