Chapter 6 - Real

I woke up with Nate's hands on my ass. Thing is they we're in the inside of my pants not the outside. I checked to see if I was wearing underwear and I wasn't. Then I started freaking out but the memory's from last night came in. The grip on my ass got tighter he squeezed it. I laughed and trailed my hand up his thigh an squeezed his manhood.

He made a tiny moan and opened his eyes. I smiled and sat on his lap. Truth be told it made me hot by the feel of it being so close. I wined a little and he trailed his hands up my side in my shirt and squeezed my boobs. I made a tiny moan and he bit his lip. He flipped us and held my legs up and starred to him me like he was going in it.

I laughed and motioned for him to lean down. He did and I gave him the longest kiss we ever had. It was nice cause he stopped grinding me and held me around the waist. He gripped me tight enough to sit me on his lap and I tied my legs around the small of his back. I locked his lip and he granted access.

We did this while trying to calm down from the sex tension that was slowly but surly leaving the room. He pulled back and buried his head in my neck. I smiled and put my hands on his chest.

"Jasilyn?" He says.

"Yes, Nate," I say sliding my hands down his abs and hug his waist.

"Can we stay like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Our relationship all goofy yet sexual, you know. Pure."

"Well as pure as we can get. I'd love to actually."

"Good. We should promise." He says pulling back giving me his pinky."

I took it and we locked pinkys.

"Nate what was that about?"

"Okay. It's just that I've been with a lot if pertty girls and hoes. All they want is sex and money."

"I just want somebody real."

"Me too. And I just found the peefect girl for that." He pecked me.

I giggled and blushed when he held my chin gently. "Don't ever stop being you." He says and a few tears formed in his eyes.

I wiped them away and said "Aw babe it's okay. I promise we'll stay the way we are."

"Okay. I trust you."

"I trust you too." I smile as he kisses me again.

"We should all start getting ready." I say so tempted to kiss him again.

I guess he saw cause he lifted me to the bathroom and took a selfie of me kissing his jaw line in the mirror. He even posted it on instagram and captioned it. 'Love waking up next to her she's the best 💛.'

I laughed and took a selfie of uf from the front. I captioned it 'Love mornings like these with you 😘.' He laughed and sat me on the counter. Looks like we both need a cold shower soon.

"You can go first I'm gonna go see what we have for breakfast." I said and he put me down.

But still held me I kissed him quick and he turned me in his arms. Took another selfie through the mirror but had his arm around my stomach. He posted it and captioned it 'My baby g nobody can top this girl.'

I smiled and said "I got you for the rest of the day."

"Well see."

"Oh you think I'm playing okay." I walked out the bathroom swaying my hips a bit.

I heard him laugh "Better watch that ass."

"Oh I will." I open my door and go downstairs.

Riley and Stacy we're already eating cereal.