Chapter 12 - Control yourself

His mom opened the door in business attire. She smiled when she saw us and pulled him into a big hug "Hey ma."

"Hey baby." She says while she does so then turns to give me a hug.

"Hey Jasilyn." I hug her back saying "Hey Mrs.Collins."

We all exchange smiles and head to the kitchen we help her cook. Which was chicken and salad. Which was really good when we decided to sit down and eat. In the mist of dinner she says "So I heard what happened. I'm truly sorry to hear about that no one deserves to go through what you went through."

I knew by her tone she wasn't pittying me so I said "Thank you."

"So your staying with your dads girlfriend? What's her name again?" She asked casually and took a sip of her water.

"Yes her name is Vanessa." I say taking a bite of my salad.

"How long have you known her?"

"A few months maybe five."

"What happened while she was dating your father?"

"She had a argument with him about something and I came home she was on the floor with blood looking out of her leg. I patched her up and she said we're getting out of here."

"What did you think about it?"

"I thought it was kind of suspicious, but it seems like she has good intentions. We moved into her new house and things are great."

"That's good." We ate a little bit more, before she started up again.

"So tell me how you guys met." She smiled at us and I did the same turning to Nate.

"Yea Nate how did we meet." I raised a brow at him in amusements.

"We met at a party and we got to talking. I saw that Jasilyn was a very interesting girl. A few days layer I asked her out and she said yes. So now here we are." He said and drunk his water; I laughed at him and so did his mom.

"Nate I know it was your party." She says and he sighs.

"Oh ok. But yea after that same story." He says and starts eating again.

"Mmm ok. Well Jasilyn you are are a very sweet girl." She says getting up and we hugged. "Nate you better take care of her; she's a keeper."

They hugged and said "Ok I got another flight to catch I'll be back in a week for your spring formal."

"Ok bye mom." He says as she let go.

"Bye Mrs.Collins." I say as she walked out the door.

I shot a look at Nate and he smiled at me. I smiled and did a happy dance. "She likes me. But I'm what was with that?"

"She's just looking out for you." He says hugging me.

I laughed and nodded.

"So we already got high what's next?" I asked snaking my hands around his neck.

"Mmm I can think of a few things." He bites his lip looking down at me.

I nearly fucking fainted my kneed wobbled a bit and he picked me up. I yelped and he carried me upstairs. He laid me on his soft dark blue sheets and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I said tucking a strand behind my hair sitting up along with him.

"I don't know." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Come on tell me." I pleeded and he made a face.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen." I then made a look a confused one.

"When?"

"I don't know, but soon."

"Nate your sure it's not just the weed?"

"I don't know maybe." He shrugged and we laughed it off.

"So where were we?" He asked and pretended to be confused.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him to me by the cheeks. He laid on top of me and kissed me. It was great to have him in my arms again without a distraction for once.

We've never been fully alone ever since I got out the hospital so I wanted to make the most of this moment. But being the good me I decided to be a virgin a bit longer. Even tho I seriously wanted to not be. He pulled back and wrapped me in his arms, before we decides to watch a movie.

*-*

"Nate." I called as I put on some Jean capris in the morning.

He didn't budge so I climbed on top of him saying "Natey. Please wake up."

"Call me Natey again?" He put his hands behind his head with his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." He did and smiled outing his hands on my sides sitting up.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to a shirtless you any day." He said grazing his lips on mine.

"Me either. Now get up. We got school." I Peck him once and got off the bed smiling on my black vans.

"I guess." He sighed getting up.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked searching for mine.

"Sure." He went in the closet and passed me a midnight blue t-shirts.

I slipped it on and took my meds out my purse. I went downstairs and put a apple toster stroodle in the toster. I got a glass of water and took out my stroodles. Put them on a napkin, grabbed my water, and went upstairs. I ate half of my stroodle, before taking my meds.

I opened the packet of frosting and ate it by itself a little fell on my chin. I sighed and wiped it off with my finger then licked it. I looked up and Nate was staring at me. I fell my cheeks redden and he looked away from me laughing a little.

"Baby." I said hopping off his bed and hugged him from behind.

"What do you want?" He asked turning in my arms.

"Can I please have a xanny?" I begged and he sighed.

"No babe." He held my shoulders and squeezed them a bit.

"Why I took two a hundred eightys yesterday?" I groaned he looked shocked.

"You what?! Fine since you want to be doaped up go ahead." He reached in his closet and threw the bottle at me.

I caught it and smiled. I looked up again and he looked pissed. He left the room and I sighed.

"Shit." I rolled my eyes and ate the last of my roster stroodle.

*-*

"Hey you." Stacy says smiling at me.

"Hey." I say opening my locker.

"What's wrong?" She signed and leaned her head against the locker next to mine.

"Nate is mad at me." I say closing my locker.

"About?" She presses I roll my eyes.

"Me taking xans to get happy." I sigh and she stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Jasilyn you know that I'm here for you and if you would've told me I would've tooken you to your doctor to tall about you getting on antidepressants. Taking that shit like that is not cool."

"None of you understand what I'm going through. None of you had that shit happen to you." I yell whisper at her.

"I just hope that you don't take that shit just to hopefully get addicted and od. He's mad cause he loves you and to be honest I'm kinda pissed to. You have people who are willing to help don't start pushing us away." She shot me a look and walked away.

Ugh, now she's mad at me damn it.