Chapter 3 - Party

When we separated he smiled at me. I licked my lips and said "We should probably go down."

"Yeah." He sighed and I got off of him.

He took my hand and we went back to the detention tables where Stacy just arrived.

"Hey Stacy." I say putting my hair in a fishtail knowing it looks terrible right now.

"Hey you two what's up?" She saimys smiling sitting down next to Riley

I shrugged and Nate said "Nothing."

We sat down at the opposite end of the table and waited for hell to start.

*~*

The whole time we sat and stared off at the wall. It was so boring then the women watching us fell asleep and Stacy started texting me.

Girl I know something happened up there - S

I rolled my eyes and responded.

Shut up shocky I'll tell you later, just know experiment is key - J

She looked at me like I was crazy. I just smiled and slid my phone in my back pocket. Nate tapped me arm and I looked at him.

"I just remembered that we might finish setting up early wanna come over. If you want you don't have to." He reassuringly.

"No I want to just meed the time." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Great around 7:30 then."

"Perfect." I smiled and so did he.

*~*

After she woke up we we're allowed to go. I gave Nate a hug and he kissed my cheek. Stacy said bye to Riley and we walked over to our cars together.

"What did you mean about experimenting?" Stacy looked at me confused.

"He said there might be smoking and drinking. I need a distraction so when I get home I don't have to deal with my dads pissyness."

"So your gonna get drunk?"

"No I've already experienced that. I'm gonna get high."

"It's that bad."

"It's always been that bad."

I sigh and get in my car.

*~*

At home my dad was in the living room laughing at I walked it.

"Hey sweetie," He said and stood up showing me his friend on the couch.

"Hi, um who's this?" I asked totally confused about this.

"Hey girly I'm your dads girlfriend," moving her blonde hair out of her face.

She seemed to be in her mid 30's, 5'6 green eyed, and had a nice tan.

My shock must've shown on my face because she then said "We actually been together for three months,"

"We just decided to tell you today." My dad finished for her.

"That's... great I'm happy for you guys, really. Um dad can I go to a party tonight."

"Yeah sure you can also spend the night with Stacy."

"Ah," I squealed, "thank you, thank you, thank you," I ran up the stairs at my room and closed the doors.

"Bitch." I sighed and took my clothes off.

I put my hair on a high pony and grabbed my robe. I went in my bathroom and took a shower. Dry myself off and get dressed in by party clothes. I did gold eye shadow, mascara, and black eye liner. I sprayed on my favorite cocanut perfume.